Page 10

We finished up the dishes and went separate ways, well, I just started wandering aimlessly.

Where am I?? Flipping took three left turns and nothing looks the same. I turn right. Everything will be alright? May the rhyming god save me from this maze.

As I turn around the corner I hit somebody, lets just say I was shocked and jumped, then fell onto the ground.

"Oof."

"Are you alright? How did you get lost? Your room is right by the stairs." I look up and see Jack. 

"I may have, actually, I don't know how I got lost..." I say, my voice getting quieter as I talk. He shakes his head and holds out his hand.

"Follow me then." He commanded. His mask shifted upward, he's smiling? My pain is not that funny.

"Wait, actually I know where I am." I mumble, as if I'm talking to myself. In reality, I kinda want to go to the roof, and there just happens to be a window to my right.

"Okay, I'll leave you here then..?" Jack tilts his head and turns around, walking off. I wait until I don't see him, then I turn and walk to the window. I unlock it and look out.

I can climb up onto the roof from here. Only if I'm careful and quiet though.

I do some sick climbing stunts, and grab onto the roof's edge. I inhale and pull myself up and sit on the edge. 

"Phew..." I breathe. "Made it." 

It was still pretty early so it was cool out, making me happy that I wore a sweater. I stand up and look around, nothing special though. The roof was flat at the top but you could only really tell if you were up close to it. A perfect place to hide away from everyone, if I needed to.

"Boo."

"whO THE FUCK."I scream, jumping around a foot in the air, magic landing on my feet. I turn and see Jack in a mask. (lol)

"Language." He states, "Children shouldn't swear." He shakes his head in false dissapointment.

"I'm 16, not a child."

"Your as tall as one."

"No, I'm not."

"Yes you are."

"No."

"Yes."

"No!" 

"Fine, have your way."

"Thank you."

"Shortie."

I punch him in the arm. He just laughs and pushes me back a bit.

"oOF! I don't want to fall!" I exclaimed, waving my arms in a sad attempt to regain balance. Jack grabbed my arm and held me in one place.

"A clumsy shortie..."

"You know what..." I lay on the roof. "I'm dead." Jack tilts his head and looks at me.

"Well, I haven't had any kidney's lately." He crouches down. My eyes widen, before I can try to escape, he pins my arms over my head.

And tickles me.

"NONONONONONONONONONONONNONO!!!!!" I yell. He laughs and stops. I inhale, thank god. I relax slightly, and he pokes my side.

"JACK IF YOU DON'T STOP I WILL MURDER YOU!!!" 

"Ouch, my ears." He finally lets go. "Those were some good kidneys." He rubs his stomach dramatically. 

"Weh. I can't function as a human any more." I sigh, yawning afterward.

"Oh no, she's going to the afterlife now." Jack fake mourns.

"Yup, adios life." I wave and fall back to the ground, utterly exhausted.

. . .

. . .

"Wait did I accidentally kill you?" Jack crouches down and pokes my side.

"?"

"Are you alive?"

"(Y/n)?" He sounds cautious.

I slightly open my eyes, "I'm dead."

"I have to get rid of the corpse then." He shrugs, then picks me up bridal style. My eyes widen, before I can say anything, he jumps off the roof. The roof. 

I grab onto his sweater, mumbling 'I don't want to die' over and over. Once we reach the ground he stands still and looks down at me.

"That was like the super shot ride, wasn't it?" Jack teases me. I hide my face into his sweater, refusing to let go. "Fine." He sighs. Jack starts walking to the front of the house, I peek out from the sweater and see that it was getting dark.

How long were we on the roof?

He kicks the door open, since the door apparently was open it made no noise. I look out and see that no one is in the living room, or the kitchen. Their probably on a mission.

We keep walking till we get to my room. He struggles, but eventually gets it open, he goes to the bed and throws me on it.

"Oof." He sits on the bed, beside me. 

"Want to watch a movie?" I ask after a while.

"Only if it's a scary movie."

"Deal."

~~~

After the movie, Jack went to his bed to sleep and I watched three more scary movies. I only got about a hour of sleep. Awesome, can't wait to see how I look in the morning.