Page 30

I stuck around (Y/n) the rest of the day. Because she is irresponsible and too clumsy, and someone needs to make sure she doesn't run off.

"Jack, I'm boredddd" She whined, sitting on the couch.

"I would say you could cook, but you aren't allowed" I smirked.

"...I'm going to cook anyway" (Y/n) stood up, and ran to the kitchen. 

I stood up and walked into the kitchen, and guess who was standing on the counter while Jeff tried getting to them. 

Take a wild guess, you probably will be right.

Yup, it's (Y/n)

who would have known?

"(Y/n), you aren't allowed cooking! Get out of the kitchen!" He grabbed a broom and started waving it at her.

"What if I'm just getting a snack? I have RiGhTS!" She yelled back, smacking the broom.

"She has a point" I shrugged.

"Thank you Jack, now she will try ruling the world next"

"Nope, I'll rule the mansion first!" She smiled, jeff whacked the broom at her.

"No you won't!!" 

She lost her balance, luckily I was beside the counter, and she landed on top of me, which was unlucky.

"Oof"

I had landed on my back, with a (Y/n) laying on top of me.

"Ah, I'm sorry Jack! Are you okay?" She rolled off to the side and helped me up.

"Yeah yeah, I'm good" I mumbled, "You're lucky that I didn't hit my head badly"

"Woahh, sorry 'bout that" Jeff chuckled nervously, putting the broom off to the side.

"Jeff, I could've killed him, don't laugh" She whined, obviously worrying too much.

"Calm down (Y/n), I'm fine" I chuckled, smiling. Standing up, and helping (Y/n) stand up, I turned to Jeff. "But whacking a broom at people is rude"

"I said I was sorry" He shrugged.

(Y/n) snuck towards the broom behind Jeff, glancing at me. I nodded slightly.

"You were treating poor (Y/n) like a bird or rat you were trying to get out the house" I smirked, guilt-tripping him. He glanced down, it was working.

Suddenly (Y/n) whacked Jeff's side with the broom, not using much strength. Jeff stumbled forward, surprised. She smiled and continued to whack him lightly.

"Payback!" She laughed. Jeff smirked and whirled around, grabbing the broom, and I joined in, grabbing Jeff from behind and holding him there.

"DouBLE TEaM no FAiR!" He shouted, laughing and trying to escape. She put the broom by her side like it was a magical staff.

"Jacky, what do you think we should do with him?" She looked at me.

"First of all, 'Jacky' isn't my name, second of all, I say we throw him in a lake if he doesn't listen to our orders" I smirked, and she nodded.

"Ah, not the lake!" He faked, "I'm so scared!"

She nodded, "The lake it is!"

"No, wAIT IM SORRY" He flailed, hitting my mask.

Time went slow motion, or so it seemed to be for me, as my mask hit the ground. I dropped Jeff and scooped it up, turning so my face was hidden. I heard Jeff shuffle, but didn't run away. I looked over the mask for any cracks, once I knew it was un-harmed, I slipped it on and turned around.

Jeff was hiding behind (Y/n), and she was just confused, tilting her head slightly, looking at Jeff.

"I'm sorry Ej! ...please don't kill me..." He was faking some of the 'terror' in his voice, but he was slightly scared.

I glanced at (Y/n), she seemed to just realize why he was scared but remained calm.

Being calm is better, being scared is just asking to be killed. Or attacked I guess.

I sighed, forcing my nerves to calm down and un-tense, "Yeah yeah, just get up." He listened, standing up and relaxing a bit.

"Wow Jeff, you're pretty clumsy, and stupid if you think Jack would hurt you" (Y/n) mumbled, looking at him.

"I'm not that clumsy, and I'm not stupid either" He sighed.

Ha, yeah, tell her how I can easily kick your butt at fighting. Embarrass yourself. I smirked, "Not stupid? Care to explain why?"

"Come on, you know why. I don't need to explain it" Jeff looked at me, (Y/n) seemed to have caught on to what I meant.

"Oooh, is he stronger than you Jeff?" She smiled playfully.

"No, I just don't wanna beat the doctor of the house."

"Lame excuse Jeffy"

"It's not an excuse!"

(Y/n) covered her mouth, hiding a laugh. "You sure 'bout that?"

"(Y/n)! You're supposed to be the nice one" He whined. 

<><><>

hahahhahahaha me? forgetting about wattpad? that doesn't sound like meeeee

I'm super sorry I haven't been writing for a long time, I'll try to update a lot in the next couple days to make up for it

I hope you all have a good day/night, and remember, you're all awesome!!!

(again, im super sorry ;-;)

byeeeeee

~Jellyfish