Page 14

I walked into the living room, Jeff was sitting on the couch and watching what seems to be 'Annebelle'. Once he saw me he quickly paused the movie and looked at me.

"Hey, since I ran out when you got hurt, I washed the dishes for you." He apologized.

"Aah! It wasn't your fault I got hurt! And the dishes are my chore!" I exclaim.

Jeff's eyes narrow, "They aren't your chore, you just do the dishes so quick that no one else can." He sighs. "Your 'chore' is being yourself."

I blush slightly, looking down at the ground.

"Anyway, do you want to watch Annabelle with me?" Jeff asks.

"But dolls are scary..." I mumble. He just laughs.

"Little (Y/n) is scared of dolls? Come on, please?" He teases/whines. I think for a bit before sighing and walking over to him, sitting down beside him.

"Warning, I might scream." I mutter.

"Wait! I should get the whole creepy gang!" Jeff jumps up and runs out. I look at the screen, he just started the movie. I sigh once again.

Stupid dolls will kill me one day, I know it...

I laugh at my own childishness.

Who would have guessed that I would be this happy with a group of cruel, brutal, funny, killers? I guess all of them aren't as crazy as I first thought they are.

"THE DOLLS ARE COMING!!"

"RUN FASTER BEN, THEY'RE COMING!!"

"MHAHAHA!!"

I smile as Ben and Jeff run into the living room, sliding and hiding behind the couch I'm sitting on. Right after they hide, Sally runs into the room, holding her bear and laughing like a maniac. Bloody Painter, Ticci Toby, Masky, and Hoodie walk into the room slowly and calmly.

I motion to behind the couch, Sally catches on and sneaks onto the couch, and leaps like a fucking frog onto Ben and Jeff.

"AH HA!!" Sally screeches, wrestling the two laughing boys. I turn in my seat and peek over the couch, tapping Jeff's shoulder.

"Can we watch the m-movie?" I ask, not wanting to be in a big group for very long.

Sally stops wrestling the two boys and smiles, nodding happily. Jeff smiles.

"Of course shortie. I want to see if you will scream!" He exclaims.
Ben jumps up and sits next to me.

"Are you scared of dolls or something?" Ben asks, I just hesitate and slowly shake my head to say yes. He starts laughing.

"The girl who loves horror games and can face zombies in COD is afraid of dolls!?" He yells, I lower my gaze and look away, embarrassed. Jack walks into the room, after asking Jeff what's going on, he sits next to me, pushing Toby away in while doing so.

Finally, every one is sitting, and the movie starts playing. And because I totally know and watched Annabelle i will not explain the scenes! Ha ha ha, oof.

During the movie, I managed to not scream, but I was shaking and would hang onto either Ben or Jack, depending on which one was closest in that moment. At the end of the movie, I think people started to go back to their rooms. But I was half asleep so I dont really know. I'm pretty sure Ben was teasing me for being scared, and in the end, I think he helped Jack bring me to my room. If I remember properly, I was stumbling and couldn't walk well. I do remember grabbing onto their sweater sleeves as they led me to my room, and me mumbling thank you and sorrys.

But I was two thirds asleep so who knows.

~~~~~~~~
Heyo peeps how ya doing? I just realized that I haven't been writing so imma try to publish two chapters today.

Please enjoy!

~Jelly