Page 5

Little note here, im not going to be spacing/tabbing, whatever its called because its time consuming

I walked down the alley, and here's the grand plan, I sat down. The alley was a dead-end, and it was quite a walk to get here, so he wouldn't be seen or heard. But if I get hurt there is no one to hear me. 

I just waited, and waited, it felt like forever. Now I'm overthinking, great. 

What if he tries to kill me? What if he's a kidnapper? How did he get in my apartment? Oh ya, the window. Why did he break into my apartment? Shoot, fudge, darn, crap, I'm so doomed...

I started nervously fidgeting, maybe I should ask for him to come out? Yes, let's do that. 

"E-ecuse me, wo-would you ple-please come o-out..?" I said, looking around. My back was against the wall, but this reminded me that I couldn't run away.

Thump

And there he is.

~~~??? POV~~~

Okay, so she wanted to talk? That was her master plan for the day? Stupid little girl. Whatever I kinda want to see what she wants.

I jumped off the small balcony and onto the ground a bit away from the girl. Because it made the situation dramatic, no, because she looked like I was about to whisk her away to a house full of killers. Oh ya, I am. Anyway---

"What do you want," I growl, this causes her to flinch and me to smirk. But I'm wearing my mask so she can't really tell.

"T-to know why-why.." She stops talking and inhales.

"I want to k-know why you broke into my house." She says calmly.

I stop and think. "Do you want the honest answer or the nice answer?" She thinks and then holds up one finger, the first answer it is then...

"I have to kidnap you and take you into a house of murderers and psychos," I say with a stoic voice.

...

...

"When do we leave?" She mumbles. 

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~

"When do we leave?" I mumble.

This is exciting and hey, by the sounds of it, I'm needed there for a reason, so they won't kill me. Okay now to think. If I'm needed they won't kill me but they might not care for my health. Meaning I could get hurt and no one would help. So I need a first aid kit and a weapon, along with clothes and possibly a sketchbook. I think I have a duffel bag in the closet that would work, what weapon though? I have a nice black pocket knife in my bedside drawer that would be perfect...

"After you pack I guess?" The man mumbles. My eyes widened, what about the fair?

"Would it be possible to, I don't know, go to the carnival? It's boring to go alone and today is the last day! And I doubt it will be here for another year. Plus if I'm trapped with murderers I don't think I'll be able to see it again." I ramble, carnivals are awesome! And if this was my last chance to go to one I will drag this guy by the ear if I need to.

He sighs, "Only if you pay for the tickets." he grumbled. 

My face lights up in joy, I saved up lots of money, mainly because I was planning to go after school but school sucks. Plus I lose at every game so I had enough money to try all the games a couple of times. I start nodding, quickly standing up I rush over to him and grab his sleeve.

"Then let's go!" I say, almost jumping with joy.