Page 16

That girl, possibly (Y/n), sings beautifully.

I yawn, stretching my arms and reaching for my navy blue mask. I'm in a good mood now, or I will be after my coffee.

I get up and shower, get dressed, and do my usual morning routine. Then walk down to the kitchen, as I walk around the corner I see (Y/n) half asleep at the table with a cup of coffee. Toby is poking her cheek and talking nonsense.

"Please? I just want some waffles (Y/n)!!" Toby whines. In response she let's her head fall onto the table.

"You dragged me out here. I just want to go back to sleep..." (Y/n) mumbles.

"So, little miss sleepy cant make breakfast?" I ask, holding back a chuckle and walking to the coffee pot that's screaming my name. I hear some silent grumbles filled with mixed up words, none mean anything other then 'shut up'.

"Toby, go get Bp." I declare, he quickly runs off.

A couple minutes later, Bp and Toby walks into the room. While waiting for them, I gather the needed ingredients for breakfast. As Bp is about to ask what's going on, I point to sleeping (Y/n) and the counter full of things. He nods, and Toby lights up, quietly jumping.

Toby quickly runs off again, and Bp walks over, we silently agree on what we are doing and get started.

Just when I'm finishing the waffles, and Bp is finishing the eggs, Toby runs back in. Behind him is Jeff, Ben, and Lj. We all nod and continue.

~~~(Y/n)'s POV~~~

"Waffle girl, w-wake up!"

I mumbled a small no, then the smell of bacon and maple syrup hit me. I slowly raised my head, looking around.

"Woah..." I whisper, looking at the breakfast layed out on the table.

"You usually make breakfast, so we decided to make it today." I turn and see Jack looking at me.

"Thank you!" I smile, and sit up straight, "I can clean up afterwards then!"

"No, I already the dishes." I turn and see Jeff softly smiling.

"I put away the dishes!" I Ben pops up behind me.

"I washed t-the counters!" Toby walks up.

"Everyone here helped make breakfast, and clean up." Jack looks around at everyone.

"Thank you everyone!" I smile widely. A couple of the guys look away and blush, Jack smiles, I can tell from the way his mask lifts up. "Now, shouldn't we eat the amazing breakfast?" Everyone nods and starts eating.

~nom nom nom, yummy breakfast!~

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll write more as soon as possible! Good bye all u amazing people!