Page 34

My head dinged with an idea, "oh poor Toby getting picked on by Jack" I said, looking over at Toby. He glanced over and seemed to understand my plan fairly quickly.

"He's just so mean to me" Toby fake pouted, I walked over to him.

"So, so, mean" I shook my head with false disappointment.

"Can I have a hug to feel better?" He looked at me, we both could feel Jack's jealous aura growing.

"Of course poor toby" I went to hug him but was swept off my feet and picked up before I could. I could tell from how Toby was laughing that is was Jack that picked me up.

"I'm going for a walk, and taking (Y/n) with me" Jack mumbled, turning around with me.

I was already blushing, "Hey put me down!" I poked his mask, he just ignored that and kept walking.

"Have fun (Y/n)~!" Toby teased as Jack walked out the door.

~~~

"Why are you still carrying me? I can walk ya know" I said.

"You're really light anyway though"

"I doubt that"

"You are"

"I'm not, can you let me down please?"

"Fine" He chuckled and set me down.

"Thank you, so now, mind explaining why you just decided to pick me up and carry me away?" I looked directly at where his eyes would be.

"Because it was annoying to see you and Toby put on a little play to make me jealous." Jealous Jacky crossed his arms.

I smiled, " And it worked, didn't it?"

"No, I have no reason to be jealous"

"So why are you?"

"I'm not" He seemed to finally start getting irritated.

"Yes you are~" I smirked, teasingly. "The little play seemed to work really well"

Jack soundly pinned me against a tree. One of his arms blocked any chance of escape to my left, and his face was so close to mine I couldn't move much anyway. The navy blue mask making it really hard to even guess what he was thinking, like usual. "Stop, fine. Yes I'm jealous." My eyes widened, and my cheeks turned bright red, surprised at his sudden movements and words. "Oh? Now you're the embarrassed one, aren't you?" He seemed to be somewhat amused, tilting his head slightly like he was trying to help me figure that out. Like giving hints.

"Wh- no, I'm not,- not at all" I looked away, my words didn't seem to want to cooperate with me.

"Really? You fumbling over your words quite a lot." He moved his free hand onto my cheek, making me face him again.

"Well, lot- plenty of people don't s-speak well under pressure" I stuttered, cringing internally.

Jeezus come on words, stop killing meeeeeee

"Or under anyone it seems" Jack hummed out, causing the red on my cheeks to darken. "Heh, you are really easily flustered, makes me curious of what would happen if..." he trailed off, purposely trying to make me even more flustered as I guessed what he meant.

I swear to god my heart is going faster than a humming birds

Jack's mask lifted slightly, like he was smiling. He seemed to enjoy making me flustered quite a lot.

"You know, I'm not a scientist, but I think I should use the scientific method." he leaned closer slightly, his mask almost touching my face. "You know what that is right? Well, we have our question, I think I can guess what the hypothesis would be" 

"which only leaves the most important step, the experiment" Jack continued. My whole body was tense, confused and not really understanding where he was going with this.

He let go of his mask, lifting it up just over his nose. Letting me see his grey skin, and sharp teeth that were formed into a smile. He leaned closer and kissed me lightly, like he was being careful, or nervous.

<><><>

ahhhhh it took me a while to write this, mainly cuz I wasn't really happy with how it turned out, but now its ok lol

I hope all of u like it, and i'll try to write another as soon as possible!

Have a great day/night everyone!!

~Jellyfish