Part1: Chapter 3

5 months later....
"Now up next is the vivacious, Dee Dee!" the host said. I walked up on the stage from the back. I walked up to the pole and smiled at the audience. I was wearing this baby blue outfit the new girl Leigh let me use. I smiled then did my thing. I showed off my best moves that I have learned to collect the most money possible. When I got backstage it added up to $500 tonight. But I wanted to make more to be sure I can have money for where I'm about to go because the boss is going to take half my earnings of tonight. I spoke to the manager and asked him if I can work on the floor for the other half of the night. I put on a red lace outfit with a mini skirt and the club's apron. I took a tray and collected the leftover drinks. Then gave them to the bartender. I did this all night and a little here and there I would put the tray down and give a little dance to the men with the big bucks. By the end of the night I had made $550. When the boss arrived backstage, he talked to me privately.
"You have my money"
"Yes sir"
I handed him the money from my bra and he took half then he went on his way with his bodyguards. After the show when everyone was going to sleep I packed a little bag of clothes, I snuck pass the bodyguard and escaped the house. The security gate was locked so I had to sneak out back to avoid getting caught. When I was finally out on the streets, I ran up the block and never looked back. I ducked behind a car whenever I saw a car going down the block. When I got like five blocks away from the house I walked to the 7/11 to get myself something to eat. Of course, I looked presentable and not like a stripper. I would have waited for a bus but it was 2 in the morning I didn't have time to wait. I didn't know how long it was going to be, before they notice I was gone. So instead I hitchhiked a ride with my looks. A dashing stud pulled up. He was in his mid to late 20's. He bit his lip before saying "You need a ride?"
"Yeah"
"Hop in Mami" I got in the car and he asked "So where to?"
"I don't know where are you going?"
"Well I was going to the 24-hour grocery store to pick up something but I guess I can be home a little late." he was hot and ya know a girl needs extra ride from time to time. I just shook that thought out and said "Just uh go um straight until I tell you when to stop."
"Okay" so 15 minutes later we stop at the rally plaza with all these stores and he asked "So is this it?"
"Yeah. Thank you. Here's a 20."
I pulled my bundle out of my bra and gave him the 20. "I can't take this Mami. You too sweet. I want something else. He twirled my honey brown hair as he looked at me. My heart was racing. I wanted to that was until I saw a ring on his left hand. I cleared my throat and asked "So you're married?"
"Yeah. But don't worry about that right now because I want your answer" his hand glided his fingers down to my breast and to my thigh. I felt so weird. So, I said "I'm sorry I-I have to go"
"Well...okay" I got out and I saw a hotel nearby so I went in and the desk manager said "Hello how may I help you tonight ma'am"
"Do y'all have a room I could stay in?"
"Yeah I will need your credit card and ID. I don't have either I left it in Michigan where I was but um I got cash on me"
"I'm sorry I have to see some ID before I give you a key. It's the rules"
"I-I"
"If you don't have anything then you are going to have to leave"
"Whatever man." I said walking out of the hotel. I see a familiar face before I got out of the door. It was Ed, one of the body guards. I ducked at the revolving doors so he won't see me. When he got into the SUV and rolled out I ran around the corner being of where I should hide. I was tired and my feet hurt in these heels. I just wanted to go to sleep. I soon found an abandoned car I got in it and finally rested for the morning. Then around seven in the morning I woke up and started walking once again. I hitched another ride to Dunkin Donuts to get myself some breakfast. I was running out of money I only had $30 left because I was hitching rides all day. When night hit once again I was down to nothing. So my next ride I had to pay with sex. So, that's what I did.

    I wanted to get out of the state if I did I might just get my sister's house. I was so close just one ride away. I waited for a car to stop for me. It wasn't until the 5th car that one ad stopped finally. He asked me "What's your name?"
"Kris with a K and you?" I lied.
"Levi so where do you need to go?"
"Out of state, take me to route 65 that's all"
"Ya know...it will have a toll to pay" he said putting his hand on my thigh rubbing upwards.
"I don't have money on me but is it okay if I pay in a different way?"
"Well what do you have in mind?" I moved my hand onto his thought and groped it. I bit my bottom lip and said "Well...." he said how about you give me half now and before you go you give me the other"
"Well what do you want me to do to you?"
"Surprise me" As he began to drive I unbuckled his pants and gave him a good deep throat. As horny as I was as of this moment I didn't want to jump ahead of time. I would rather wait. "Well it's time to pay up Mami" he said as we came to a stop. I got on him and started riding him. When he finally fell, asleep I reached into his wallet at took the stack of 50, 20 and 10s and rolled out. Just as I reached over into his glove compartment to put his wallet back a piece of paper fell. It had a drug order signed by Cristobal De Villa. I got scared so I tried to leave and just as I was going to leave he gripped my wrist and said "I don't think so" I jerked my head to see that he was furious