Part 1: Chapter 6

It has been a year now at I've been working for Christopher and I only had half paid off aka my parents half and now I have to pay mine off. After going on the pole for a few minutes, I decided to work the floor for the rest of the night. I had just got done in the room with my last customer. I have earned $550 tonight. It was enough to get me by. I was collecting drinks when I had spotted the boss in the VIP section. The tray almost fell but I had good reflexes so it didn't. It was odd at times that the boss would come to the club. But everyone pretended that he was a regular customer-for some at least.
He was talking to this sexy Latino, from my view. He had a black suit with a white shirt half buttoned and was tan just like the boss. I wanted him. When I had came up to the boss and he greeted me with a kiss on my cheek as I said "Hola Papi. Any drinks tonight you two?"
"No"
"Would you like a dance?"
"No I want you to please mi nene"
"Okay" I put my tray down and spread the guy's legs then turned. I started to move my hips from side to side grinding on him. Then I got on the couch straddling his left thigh as I started to grind and moving my hips. I guess the boss sensed that the guy was a little tense so the boss said " relax mejo and let her take care of you. Trust me she is one of my best dancers" HIS SON!!! I did good enough to make him wanna touch my ass. I knew I had him in my trap. The boss suddenly said "Alright Wil vamos"
"Why dad I want stay a little longer?"
"No I still have a lot more to show you"
"Alright" I got off of him and he pulled out his wallet giving me a $20 then he said "Gracias" as he winked and flashed his pearly whites. Then he whispered "I would have loved more of you" I blushed and bit my bottom lip as he walked away with his dad. I wanted to know this guy's name because when I see him again ill be sure to take care of him. I went back to the bar and Raul the bartender came up to me as he was mixing drinks and asking "okay Missy why do you have that smirk on your face. You look like you want to do something dangerous...again"
"What, I can't smile"
"that's more than a smile hun. That's a 'I want to get in trouble' type of look"
"fine okay you see that sexy guy walking out the door with the boss?"
"yeah he sorta cute what about him?"
"you know how I've been struggling lately. Well I gave him a little lap dance-I was ordered to- anyways, he gave me a $20." I was like...are you serious. Then-" I looked back to see if he was still there he looked back and smiled at me. My heart began to race and Raul said "ooh someone has a crush"
"no no I can't have a crush on him"
"why not?"
"I want him but he is the Boss's son"
"oh shit. well do you think you can pull that?"
"that's the thing...I don't know"
"It won't kill to try"
"I wanted to but the boss put me on blast that I'm a luring type of stripper. That was so annoying."
"I feel you"
"Well let me get a scotch for table two"
"Alright." He got me the drink and I said "talk to you after 3 okay?" "Alright boo" I walked to the table and as usual I had guys trying to smack my ass and whistle at me.
"Here ya go hun" I said setting down his drink on the wooden oval shaped high table. "that will be 15.50" he pulled out his wallet and gave me the money then put a folded dollar in the waist of my booty shorts and said "That's for yesterday. Sorry I didn't have money on me I did not have money by the end of that night"
"Its fine. Thanks anyways" I went off with my night doing what I did best. By the end of the night I was exhausted. I went straight to sleep once I hit my bed.
The next morning I was awoken by Cece who was in a panic. I got up and said "what happened?"
"Dev hung herself"
"What why would she do that?" I asked as I got up putting my pajama pants on quickly before we both headed to her room seeing the Boss's men put her in a body bag. I was sad but I didn't cry. I already knew what happened. She either went against the Boss or she didn't pay up. That's exactly how my mom was and that's how they made my father's death look like. I may be a bitch when I say this but she had it coming. Boss warned everyone when they would first start out. When everything was done we all got ready for work around noon time. It took us forever to get ready because you know we girls like to make first impressions on the men.