Part 2: Chapter 17

Stevie POV

I stood in shock as my mom dropped to the ground. I started crying hysterically. I muffled cries as he came up to me with the gun releasing smoke. He squatted down in front of me and held the gun to my head. I squeezed my eyes shut hoping he wouldn't shoot me. He ended up putting me in a basement and fed very little. Sometimes he would come in here out of boredom so he would take your cigarettes and bring me with them. He had this sadistic side to him where he would cut me while he fucks me like the emotionaless devil that he is. When he wanted to have fun he would unchain me but of course you didn't trust me so he would shoot me up. I hated it at first but after a week I realized that I needed it. But I knew I had to bend to his will in order to get it. So that's what I did. He used it as a leverage to keep me hostage without the chains. He knew I needed the drug to forget what he was doing to me on the daily. Most of the times when I'm hooked on it he was sense it. He would deliberately make me go days without it so he can see me and more agonizing pain when I go through the cold sweats to shivers and tonightless sleeps. It has became unbearable at this point. I somehow ended up convincing him that we should go out. I had a body that look like a woman so I knew that nobody was going to ask him about me. So he unchained me and got me a pretty dress along with all the other accessories. Of course he didn't want nobody to see that I was abused so he had a professional makeup artist do my makeup.

Afterwards when I saw myself I just wanted to cry because I haven't seen myself and over two months now. I wish I could show my mama but I don't even know if she is alive to be quite honest. I have dreams sometimes of her crying out to me sometimes I can swear I hear her voice. A most of the time I don't know if it's either the drugs or my insomnia. As we got into this indigo blue Porsche, he told me " listen these are very important people that you are about to see. If I hear see or feel you not next to me we're going to have a problem. Do you understand?"

I answered with a simple "yes, sir"
As we pulled up to his beautiful mansion he told me to stay in the car. After 10 minutes went by he opened the car door for me. Now, I would have decided to run out or attempt to ask for help however nobody was around. Then there was the fact that he had an alarm on his car so if I opened the door it would sound very loudly. I didn't want him to be angry with me. He held my arm tightly as we walked into the building.

I looked in all at the beautiful house that I always dreamed of living in when I was a little girl. But of course times I've changed and unfortunately I didn't get that I'll have to wait a little bit longer. There was this lovely old couple that approached us, I put on a forced smile hoping that it was convincing enough for them to not notice my pain. That is physicallly, mentally and emotionally as well as verbal pain.

The woman spoke with such an elegant accent as she introduced herself as Miss De Rose asked me my name. He right away spoke for me saying this is "my wife." Wife whoever said I was married to you! Well of course I did not say that out loud because I knew not to say so. I'm sure my face couldn't hide the fact that I was completely and utterly disgusted. The man had changed the subject and asked "how did you two meet?" Again he answered with "we met when I went to the Navy" you lying ass bitch you're a gang leader, whom is on the run as we speak.

After we parted ways we went to go get some food from the buffet nearby. I was only allowed small portions of food, when asked later in the night from one of the people who were attending this banquet "Am I on a diet?" Of course I had to say yes.

When we got back to the house of course he was drunk and he wanted sex. I convinced him to give me some drugs because I knew that the only way I can actually get then if it is he's in a good mood. I gave him what he wanted and I got what I needed. At this point I think of it as a business, just to ease the fact that I'm forced into this. Both of my parents are dead and there's no one in this world that can save me. I'm solely convinced.

The Mafia's DaughterOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara