Part 1: Chapter 9

So my first week at that house wasn't so bad I liked it there. Wil treated me nice and for once I can make myself something. I haven't made myself anything in 10 years. Yeah I know it was a long ass time but I managed to remember how my mom made her homemade southern style omelet. When I first bit into the omelet I had flashbacks of good memories I used to have with her.
"Demi it time to eat baby girl" mama yelled from the bottom of the stairs. I put on my black school shoes and grabbed my book bag to take with me downstairs. As I raced down the steps I asked "what's for breakfast mama?"
"My homemade omelet"
"Yay" I shouted as I went to the dinner table. When I took my first bit i just smiled then said "thank you Jesus for this food and thank you mom for making it"
"Your welcome baby girl"
"Mama can you teach me how to make this?" I asked eventually finishing my breakfast.
"I'll tell you what I'll show you how to make mine before the bus comes"
"Okay" I threw my paper plate away and watched as my Mama made the omelet.
As tears rolled down my cheeks I was suddenly startled by Wil who asked "Are you okay?" I jerked back in my set as I looked up and saw Wil standing there.
"I'm fine, it's nothing really"
"I can tell when someone is lying, what happened?" I wiped my tears and said "Just memories of when my mom was with me."
"I'm sorry she died. I know what it's like to not have a Mom as well, I never share my personal life but just between me and you, my mom died of cancer when I was only three years old"
"I'm sorry for your lost"
"Its okay I know she is better now."
"What you doing up here?"
"I came to ask you if you wanted to come to my man cave and play pool with me and Kenny"
"Sure"
Within a few hours, I was rocked out. When I woke up Wil left and call of duty was still on. When I went, upstairs no one was home. So, I decided to go out and get myself some Chinese food. I asked someone on the street where the Chinese store was. They said it was down the block. It was getting chilly out since it was the beginning of September. I didn't really have anything with me to keep me warm but a thin jacket, since I was indoors for almost four years I didn't have the need to buy myself long sleeves or anything. I was wearing high waist skin tight booty shorts with fishnets, a shirtsleeve red shirt, and my combats I bought last month. I don't really have much clothes with me.
While I was walking g there I was shivering but what the men focused on was my short black hair and my body. They would whistle and try to get at me but I just ignored them. When I got out of the Chinese store there was a familiar black SUV in the front of me. When the window rolled down in the back I saw Wil "What are you doing out here Demi?" I choked on my words "I-I um was getting myself s-"
"Get in" he demanded.
"Its right down the street though"
"Don't make me repeat myself." I just got in and the window rolled up. Then Wil said "Why didn't you call me?"
"I was really hungry and I knew you might be busy"
"You have to understand that I run a tight ship. You can't just freely go out whenever you please. Got it!"
"Y-yes"
"Look I just want to protect you" I can't tell.
"There are a few rules I should go over with you if you are going to live under my roof
1. Don't call anyone from my house number or at all. I'll give you a special number if you need me for anything.
2. Don't set a foot out of this house unless you're with me or my guards
3. Don't tell anyone where you are living.
4. Don't touch anything of mine
5. Don't tell anyone what goes on in my house. Whatever goes on in my house stays in my house. Got it. If you don't follow these rules you will get kicked out and never let back in. I don't give second chances and don't ask why or about my life." I nodded as we stepped back into the house. I set my Chinese platter on the dining table and sat down. As I opened the platter a head of good smells hit my nose. I had pepper steak and shrimp fried rice with homemade iced tea. Wil went into the kitchen to get himself some ice water then sat at the table with me. As I ate he said "Look I don't want to be mean to you. I really like you" I didn't say anything in reply because I had a mouth food. But then when I got done I said "I do to but I don't fall in love"
"Nor do I"
"Okay we are at good terms."
"Not yet.... I want to win your heart over"
"That's gonna be hard to do bud"
"Alright what do you want me to do to win your heart over"
"That's gonna be tough to do"
"Tell me what is one thing you would want and ill give it to you"
"Well...want to see my sisters. So if you do that for me will win my heart for sure"
"Done. Tomorrow I will take you to see them"
"You serious?"
"Does it look like I joke?" I didn't say anything for a few seconds then said "Thank you Wil"
"It's William. You can call me Wil or Wilmer if you'd like. And no problem I just wanna see that beautiful smile" I blushed and just smirked when he said that. When I got done eating I said "By the way I don't share my past either. But just know that your dad was a huge part of the whole reason I'm here"
"What do you mean?"
"I'll tell you when I feel like it" I said getting up to throw my platter away. Later that night we got high again then just laid on his bed just talking nonsense. Sometimes I would lose my train of thought of what I was saying.  
"So what happened back then?" he asked me
"I um it's a long story and I... I just can't talk about it right now."
"I understand." I thought of a funny moment of when I bust my ass on the concrete after I hit a tree. I started laughing out of nowhere and he asked "What's so funny?"
"I remember when I was like six I was riding my bike and I had bust my ass when I hit the tree" we started laughing together. Then he started rapping Eminem's song toy soldier then he forgot the lyrics and said "Wait what was it again? look I don't even remember" we both laughed our asses off. I rolled over and. I had my hand on his chest. Suddenly we stopped laughing. He looked in my eyes and I turned away.
No one ever looked at me like that. He lifted my head and I started blushing. Suddenly his lips were on mine. He pulled away and said "Um.... sorry I-" I pressed my lips onto his with much force pushing him on his back. He pulled me on top of him as we continued. I don't know if it was my high but my heart felt like it was ready to jump out of my chest. I grasped onto his hair as he kissed my neck. I moaned and he put his hands on my thighs gripping them. Then he grazed his teeth on my bottom lip. Before he can unbutton my shirt, I said "Wait....I don't wanna do this right now can we do this tomorrow or something. I probably might not remember and I wanna do this sober"
"Okay...I'm fine with that" I lied next to him and he just helped me.... I never felt this kind of security in a long time. He kissed my cheek and we fell asleep.

    The next morning one of his guard came in the room and said "Sir this is important." Wil got up out of bed and said "What is it?"
"Shipment arrived"
"Alright give me a second" his bodyguard got out of the room and Wil put his pants back on. Then he said "I'll be back to pick you up. I won't be long I promise get dressed by noon then we will go."
"Okay" so he did what he had to and I got dressed. When he got back we went to see my sister. When I went to the door of the house. My sister's house a little girl answered and said "Mami some lady here" Amber came to the door and we both gasped. She looked at me in disbelief "Is that really you..." she brought me into a hug. "I thought you died or got taken into the system."
"No..... there is more to the story then it meets the eye"
"How did you get here"
"That's another thing"
"Come in please tell me everything."
    We sat inside as I explained everything that has happened like what really happened with mom and dad and how I had to pay off everything. Also, what's been going on with me so far. There was a lot of tears shedded that afternoon. But I'm glad to see her again. After everything she asked me "If you want you could stay?"
"I um...."
"Well I actually would like to say with Wil for a while to see how it goes"
"Okay that's fine baby girl I am just glad you are okay. Please stay safe"
"I've survived three years of hell I'm sure I know how to stay safe" we both chuckled "I can't see you often but I will come over at times. I promise"
"Okay. I love you so much Demi"
"I love you too" she wrapped me in a tight hug and I gave her one back then I kissed my niece a goodbye before leaving. When I got back into the car Wil asked "So are you okay now?"
"Yes. Thank you so much Wil for doing this for me"
"You welcome. It's the least I can do. Can you tell me what my father did please so I know how I can pay his mistakes"
"You don't need to, what is done, is done. You can't rewrite the ten years of my life. And....what he did-um-I-I don't want to talk about it now maybe later."
"Okay. That's fine"
We drove back to his place and before getting out of the car I gave him a kiss to thank him for everything. When we got into the house he said "How about that deal?"
"Well sure...you definitely won my heart" I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a kiss. He pulled me closer and smiled into the kiss. When guards came into the house too I parted us and felt awkward biting my bottom lip.
"Oh don't worry Demi they won't say anything. Come with me" he grabbed my hand and lead me to his room, which was the master bedroom. The bed was cherry wood designed with white and red patterned sheets. The room itself had wolf items here and there. I guess he has an obsession with wolves or something? I smiled at him and he took me to the bed where he lied me down in front of him. He removed my white mini dress revealing my lace designed bra with my black regular panties. He bit his lip as he glided his warm hands up my thighs. But then he said "You don't have to if you don't want too"
"You have no idea how long I've wanted you"
"How long?"
"Since I first saw you in the club"
"You wanna know something...same here" he reached down caressing my face, to kiss me. I pressed my body up against his and smiled into the kiss. I bit his lip as we began to tongue kiss. He ran his fingers through my long black hair as we did, sending chills through my scalp. Which only turned me on even more. He grabbed my hips as we got to the good part. When he took off my panties only then I began to have flashbacks, of that guy who raped me. And of Levi. I didn't realize it but I zoned out on Wil. My heart began to race and the flashback were becoming too clearer as Wil was kissing down my body. I yelled out "No! No! Stop! Get off me!!!"
Suddenly I hear Wil say "Crystal, it's okay it's okay. It's just me" he held me in his arms as I began to cry. He kissed my sweaty forehead and asked "What happened?" I cried even harder as I gripped onto his forearms. After a while of calming down I explained that after Levi raped me the day after I got raped by one of my customers when I was seventeen. But I couldn't tell him that she lost a child.... Levi's baby. That will break his heart and he would thing I had an abortion or something. When in reality..... I lost the kid because of his dad.