Part 1: Chapter 5

I went to my first customer and flashed my dimples and I asked "You need a little dance Papi?"
"Why, yes?" The southern accented man said. I put my tray down and bit my bottom lip seductively as I spread his legs open. Then I straddled him on the sofa that he was sitting in, drinking a tequila sunrise. I then said in his ear "Sit back and let me take care of you" I began to slowly grind on his thigh then in between his legs. He took out his wallet and started putting random dollars in my bra and in my panty rim. Then I got up and started grinding my ass in between his legs. He grabbed my ass and squeezed it. When I was done I said "If you want you can come with me and I will show you how wild I can be"
"Mm won't mind if I do" I grabbed his hand and took him to this room where we did business. I put my money on the dresser and I asked "So for how much?"
"$50"
"Make it 75 and I'll do you real good"
"It depends how good you are"
"Alright what do you want me to do"
"Surprise me" I walked up to him and pushed him flat on his back then unbuckled his pants and pulled his underwear and pants down to his ankles. I crawled onto the bed and started giving him head. He moaned and groaned. Then he gripped my hair and pushed my head closer to him. My gag reflex almost got to me but I handled it. I don't know how Misty can do it that's just not me. After I was done I jacked him off again until he came again then I gave him a good fuck. After that I was exhausted but I knew I had to keep going. After we were fully done he gave me the $75 as he promised and I put it with the money I earned that was on the dresser. I had forgot he was drinking when he had grabbed my hips and said "Wait I ain't done yet"
    I slapped his hands off me and said "Get the fuck off me you perv" I had left the room before things got ugly. So as the time went by I just gave lap dances. Then I saw this sexy stud he was buff and tall and had a nice fade and he was tan. So I went up to him and said "So may I get you a drink?"
"Yeah I would like a margarita with extra spark"
"Alright I'll be back" I came back with his drink in a few minutes.
"Here ya go" I said as I set his drink down.
"Thank you" damn even his voice. God I had to have him. "You welcome. So, you here alone?" I asked trying to flirt with him.
"Yeah I just need a break from work."
"Mm where you work at?"
"Sunoco. It's not much but it pays good"
"Oh yeah. How about I ease that stress for you with a sexy lap dance."
"Mm I would love that. the make your tip higher" he smiled and winked.
"Deal" With that said I started dancing on him moving to the beat of the music. His hands roamed all over my breast and ass. Just as he was going to move under my skirt I smacked his hand "If you wanna touch the merchandise you have to pay for it"
"Mm feisty. How much we talkin?"
"I would say about a hundred"
"Dam a whole Ben though"
"Yeah, I don't get my nickname for no reason. I earned this shit"
"Well I'll be. I see you up their workin that pole, why not tonight?"
"Because I just don't feel like it. I would rather have fun down here."
"Well let's go have fun" he said with a smirk. I took his hand and lead him to my business room. I pushed him on his back and he laughed saying "You really strong I like that Nena"
"Oh you haven't seen anything yet" I groped his thighs and dropped his pants. We had a good time but when it was pay up time he ain't pay me the whole Ben. I addressed it "Excuse me but you said a Ben, this ain't no Ben"
"Look take it or leave it bitch"
"Bitch? Who the fuck do you think you are to jip me
"You clearly never listened I said if you are good"
"What the fuck, wow you're an ass I'm out of here" just when I went to the door he gripped me up and threw me on the bed then he said "I'll show you how big of an ass I can be!" with that said he gripped my thighs and spread my legs. Then he held me down by force and fuck my ass until he came. Only then did he leave. When I got the strength to get up I looked on the dresser and my money was gone. All that I have earned today...it was gone. This isn't good. When the boss arrived he asked "Where's my money?"
"Um...I uh the money was stolen from me"
"What the fuck, you puta!" he yelled as he slapped me. I saw that one coming.
"Boys y'all know what to do-Girls go now I'm dealing with something" all the girls left the dressing room then that's when the guys beat me up again. "Ima come back tomorrow you better have my fuckin money or there's a bullet that says your name on it, Demi." he threatened before he left. I lied there unable to move my body it hurt so bad. The girls came back in and saw me on the floor they didn't ask what happened because they knew what went down. But it's the why they were worried about. When they helped me up I was bleeding between my legs. I fainted at the sight of it. The last thing I heard was the new girl Dev calling 911.
When I woke up I was in a hospital bed. There was a flash going directly in my eyes. I pushed the hand away and said "get that shit away from me." I tried getting up but there was a sharp pain coming for below my stomach. I yelped in pain as I held my stomach. The doctor then said as he guided me to lay back down "I'ma need you to lay back our else the stitches will pop."
"Stitches?"
"Yes...you unfortunately had a miscarriage. Your uh boyfriend said that it was because you are clumsy but i want to hear from you"
"My boyfriend?"
"Yeah Mr. Levi Santiago."
"Oh.... um.... right. Where is he?"
"In the waiting room, would you like me to get him for you?" he asked. But just as I was about to answer there was a knock on the door then it opened. It was Levi. Great. He came up to me with a fake worried expressing as he said "I'm so glad you are okay baby." he kissed my forehead and the doctor asked "would you like to-" before he could answer I gave him a pleaded look to not tell him what happened with the baby and that I was ever pregnant. The doctor fake smiled "what i was going to say was would y'all like some privacy?"
"Yes" Levi answered before I got to say anything. The doctor left and that when Levi turned to me and slapped me across my face and whispered angrily "if you wouldn't have been irresponsible then we wouldn't be in this shit."
"It wasn't my fault though"
"Bullshit don't give me that lame ass excuse. The boss is pissed at you and now that is a medical bill he has to pay because of you."
"I didn't ask those guys to beat me unconscious now did I?"
"Shut up why don't you tell the boss that?" I stood silent because I knew he could call the boss on speed dial. "Alright then. When we get out of here you get to rest but for a little but that means you have scrape them dollars for real for more than a month. Hope I see you on your 20th birthday." I really wanted to punch him right now.