Part 1: Chapter 4

"Let me go" I whimpered
"Where do you think you're goin with my money puta?" he asked as his grip got tighter.
"You made the worse mistake attempting to steal from a mafia member" he yanked me back into the car and he took me a familiar place. It was a warehouse. I have been here before. It was the place I was taken to back in march. The guy put a cover over my head and cuffed me up, guiding me to where he was taking me. I wasn't much if a long walk but it was enough to make my feet hurt a bit. Suddenly I was told to sit and I did on this chair. The cuffs were taken off me and the hook was off so I can see. The boss stood before me. I was scared for my life as of this moment. I didn't know if I was going to see the light of day ever again. I looked up at the boss who looked pissed. I didn't move a muscle and gripped onto the arms of the chair.
"Well well boys we have a escape. You thought you could get away!?" The boss said before smacking me so hard my head shifted to the side.
"Not only did you fuckin escape you stole from one of my men!" he raised his voice a little higher. Then he pulled out a gun "You should know better than to steal from a mafia. I guess Mami and Papi never taught you that didn't they" How dare he put disrespect on my parents! I spit in his face and four guys pulled out their guns. The boss raised his hand and said "I got this" one of the guys gave the boss a handkerchief and he wiped his face with it. He then cocked the safety trigger back and pointed the gun to key head.
"You really want to test me pedejo de mierda!?" he yelled as he kept forcing the gun to my head. I never shedded a tear I just looked straight and not into his eyes. I had to remember to show no fear. He put his gun away and said "You fuckin lucky I want my money back puta. Boys show her what I do to those who disrespect me" he stepped back and two guys gripped me up out of the chair and pushed me to the ground. The second began kicking me all over with those hard ass steel toed combat boots and the other two made me sit on my knees as the held my arms so I won't fight back. When they were done with me. My body was in so much pain. It literally hurt to breathe. The boss then stopped them after I was close to passing out.
Then he said "I hope you learn your lesson Nena because this little stunt you tried to pull would have never worked because I am the baddest mafia king in all of Chicago and I got eyes and ears everywhere, remember that. Now if you try something like that ever again I'm going to be sure to look for you and kill you myself!?" I nodded.
"Now as for you little miss I am doubling your debt. You have to make up twenty grand by your 21st birthday or else you are dead and I hate waiting. Just know that" he said before he left the warehouse. "Oh and Levi do what you want with this piece of mierda"
"Alright sir"
"Now how about you pay me back for trying to play me" When the boss left, Levi came up to me saying with a smile as he unbuckled his pants and did the unspeakable. I couldn't fight back because my body was so weak and he was holding me down on this concrete floor. After he was done with me he just sat in the chair just watching as I shivered in pain. Twenty grand in three years....How? I barely make money on the weekdays how the fuck do think I'm going to make 20k in 156 weeks? I only get $100 a night but $500 on a good night and with tips on the floor I only get at least $20 to $50 with "private services"
Mom...dad I wish y'all were here to tell me everything will be okay. I wish I was back in my mom's arms. I wish I could just hear her voice one more time. I wish I can get dad's goodnight kisses. I wish I was a child again. Where everything was okay and my parents got along and they didn't have to split and make this mess. If I had one day to do all over again...I would save my parents marriage in that courtroom. But...I can't. This is real life and in real life don't come with do over buttons. At least I wish it did. I wish they would have told me the truth instead of lying to me about how perfect my life has seemed to be. I looked in the mirror of this dingy bathroom and I don't see the girl I used to when I was younger. What have I become? Why did I have to do that to myself? Who am I kidding...I'm never going to see the light of day and I'm never going to see twenty-one and my baby will never know it's parents. I covered up the black eye the boss gave me, with caked on foundation and covered bruise on my ribs with a thick laced sexy outfit with thigh high heels. Then I popped some painkillers to ease the pain on my ribs from two nights before. Just as I was finished someone knocked on the door. I opened and said to misty who was waiting to use the bathroom.
"It's yours I have to go" I didn't even look at her. It was hard to make money in Chicago so now had to work every day and even extra at times such as today. I worked the night dancing on guys because I still haven't healed enough to work the pole.