Part 2: Chapter 22

Wil decided he had enough and he wanted to get revenge on Felix for all that he had done to his family in the past, as well as recent time. All his girls were safe at home he had went out, and that one of his guns he has had in his old house. It was a semi-automatic sniper rifle with a silencer attached to the nozzle. As he waited for hours in the fields 4 Felix 2 come out. He began to doze off to sleep but he knew that he couldn't until he get this done. He waited a little while longer until Felix came out to go run an errand of some sort with him he had another girl who was kidnapped by him and his men. 

William made sure he had a good shot he had shot him once in the arm, one in the head and one in his leg.afterwards he has shot the men around him who was trying to figure out where the gunshots were coming from. Afterwards he drove up to the girl, she tried to run away and he convinced her that he was a good man. That he had saved her. 

She let him know that there are three other girls in there and they went with him. They got dropped off at a woman's abuse center where they were helped. He gave them his number in case if they needed anything.

The first night was okay. I can't sleep just like a baby with my wife and my daughter safe and sound at last. But as I closed my eyes for the second and third day it has gotten harder to stay asleep due to the cold sweats and nightmares that I faced on the daily. so much so that I became paranoid thinking that he will come back and try to hurt my family again. I began to smoke heavily again because I would rather smoke than drink. I became more agitated with any and everything that's what I've noticed and what my wife has noticed as well.

Like one moment my phone would freeze up and I would throw it at the wall nine times out of 10 it does not break but after the 5th throw it shatters completely. I have gone through five phones in the last year because of my anger. Crystal says I should get some help for it.I honestly don't think I need it but I'll do it because she said that she will leave with Stevie if I don't get the help that I need.I couldn't bear losing them again after 5 years. I don't remember much of my daughter's childhood. I only remember very few memories of me and my wife. 

So I decided to get help. We did family counseling as well as individual counseling. Stevie says that is working. Crystal don't think that is working and nor do I. So the wave me and Crystal decided to work things out is to go to a gym and work out together. Sometimes alone too. Nonetheless everything is going a lot more better since I have started this type of therapy.