Part 2: Chapter 13

8 years later
After school I decided to go to my friends school so we can chill. I didn't tell my mom we had a half day because I know she gonna bitch at me so I just didn't say anything. Brittany and I just went to her house did some homework and got high while we attempted to finish this project. It did let us focus but we got 75% of it done. When I was about to fall asleep my mom called me. I jerked out of my almost slumber and picked up.
"Hello"  
"Stevie De Villa, Where the fuck are you!?"
"I um am uh at my friend's house. We were doing a uh...um..." shit I forgot what I was gonna say.
"Stevie, Tio Johnny is gonna pick you up. Tell me where you are."
She said still ranting "Cambric road"
"Why the fuck is you all the way down there. You know what when you get home your ass is mine and I'ma make sure Papi knows" I just rolled my eyes. I saw that coming but hey have disciplined me for so long that I don't even cry when they do anymore. I'm just used to it.
"I don't want you down there ever again you hear me!?"
"Why not!?"
"Its dangerous down there! I want you to stay in that house."
"okay"

    When I got home, mom was in her robe. Dad had just left somewhere. As if she can't make it any more obvious that her and dad just had sex in the shower. Please give me a break, she just wanna bitch at me because she wanted to cover up the fact that she couldn't get off her ass to come pick me up. I sat down on the couch and she started bitching at me "Why the hell were you all the way down there?! I called your school and they said y'all had an early dismissal today and every fuckin Friday! You have been lying to me for two years, what the fuck is the matter with you?! You know what give me your fuckin phone, I'll give it back when I feel like it." she snatched my phone out of my hand and I just grunted as I folded my hands on my chest. "You tryna catch an attitude with me?" I didn't say anything. "I asked you a question!" she raised her voice. I didn't say anything.
"You know what got to your room and don't you dare touch that TV. Ima let your father deal with you when he gets home." I got up and stomped up the stairs. She went to the bottom of the steps and said "You wanna stomp! You better fix that attitude before I fix it for you!" I ignored her and went to my room, closing the door. I just lied on the bed with my eyes closed thinking about nothing. The next thing I knew I woke up to hearing my parents talking in their room. "What did she do that you had to take her phone?"
"Cop an attitude. Also, because she went down to where Felix is."
"She did what!?" I heard the doorknob rattle to their room and mom say "No baby, not right now she is sleeping"
"No move I'ma just talk to her"
"No you aren't I know you. You act now and ask questions later. She is asleep don't"
"Move Cris!" suddenly I hear a thump then I hear the door swing open and Dad's heavy footsteps coming my way. Okay what the fuck are their deal with this place!? Suddenly my door swung open, almost breaking a whole in my wall and dad started yelling "Why the fuck where you down Cambric!?"
"I-I was just with my friend" I stuttered because of the fury in his voice.
"What the hell did I tell you about talking to people?! You can't trust anyone in this world but family! I don't want you seeing this girl"
"But dad she is the only friend I got."
"I don't give a fuck. My word is final! Don't talk back!" he said as he slapped me across my face making my head turn the other way. I never shed a tear. When he left the room, and went back to his room, I silently cried. I never let them see me cry ever since I was seven when I found out what really happened to our old maid. She was murdered for some reason. I also learned that even if I did...they wouldn't care. I listened in on my parents' argument.
"Why the fuck did you do that!?" Mom yelled.
"She deserved it she shouldn't have went where she knew we did want her to go"
"I don't give a fuck. She didn't know though"
"Oh so now you're picking sides?"
"She's my daughter and what you did was uncalled for!"
"She's my daughter to it's called parenting"
"I don't give a fuck. I took her phone don't you think that was good enough. You didn't have to take her friend from her!"
"You know my main fuckin rule Cris!"
"I know, I know. Look how about we compromise. We meet this friend and we will decide TOGETHER if we want her to keep this friend."
"Fine" he said low.
"Thank you" suddenly things went silent for a few seconds then dad said.
"I'm sorry for pushing you baby. You know how I get when I'm pissed off"
"I know. Its okay I understand. But don't you ever hit me again or there will be consequences got it?"
"Yes" it went quiet again. I didn't wanna eavesdrop anymore because I know it will just end up into a makeup sex just like they always do every other week. It's annoying that I know the patterns of this family. I didn't care I just went to bed. I didn't even get to eat but fuck it.