Part 1: Chapter 12

After we got out the shower we just lied in bed for a few more minutes. Suddenly the door busted open and we both jerked our head to see our daughter with a big smile yelling "Mami, Papi!!" we covered ourselves because we were still naked. Then she puckered her lips so she can kiss my cheek. After that she went over to me and gave me a kiss on her cheek. But she was half asleep already. With a tired almost hoarse voice she asked
"How was your day sweetheart?"
"Good...Mami where is Gloria?"
"Who...oh um she got fired" I quickly lied.
"Why?"
"I'm tired baby, ask daddy."
"Daddy why did she get fired?" she asked him.
"She stole from us there for she can't work with us or with you anymore"
"Really what did she steal?"
"Something very valuable to us. Now go take off your uniform.
Where's Tio?"
"In the car, he said he needs to talk to you he said it's important."
"Okay now go so I can get dressed"
"Okay" When she left I heard Wil scramble around for his pajama pants and slippers. In a minute, he was gone a few minutes later I got tapped and moan in aggravation. "What do you want?"
"Baby you have to get up. We have to go somewhere"
"For what?" I mumbled.
"The girls at the club are getting sick so we have to get them medicine and we have to go to the block to check on the sales and why they aren't selling"
"I'm up" I moaned in aggravation again then threw the blanket off me and got up to get dressed. When we were finished, we left our room and opened Stevie's door to say our goodbyes. Stevie gave us a hug and kiss then asked "When will y'all be back?"
"That doesn't matter baby girl but we will be back soon. Tio Johnny will watch you. Make sure you behave and brush your teeth before bed okay" I answered.
"Okay Mami. Love y'all"
"We love you too" as we left to do business Eric drove us while Johnny watched Stevie.
I haven't been to Englewood Club in so long. There were so many memories that.... made me who I am now. The girls.... they were like family. At the time...they were the only ones I could trust especially Cece. I looked around the club to find her but I couldn't. Wil grabbed my hand and lead me to the VIP section. I remember I used to only be there to serve the boss. Now I get to be served. Since Wil and I got married some nights are difficult because I'm afraid that.... this is all just a dream. That I'm still that seventeen-year-old stripper that was force to be an indentured servant. Wilmer knows my darkest fears and just to be sure that my happiness is real, he would hold me in his arms every night since the first time we made love. That's the moment I fell in love with him. Wil took me out of my thought when he slightly squeezed my thigh to get my attention. I looked at him "Hum?"
"You okay?"
"Yeah baby why?"
"You seem space what's going on?"
"Nothing it's just.... old memories of this place. It gets me every time"
"It's okay Nena I understand. I'll be sure to hold you when you fall asleep" I blushed then cupped his cheek before kissing his lips and saying in his ear over the loud music. "I love you Wil"
"I love you too baby." he put his hand on the nape of my neck and pulled me in for a deeper kiss. I was caught by surprise, just when it was getting heated, a woman said "Ahem Sir, Ma'am would you like our specials tonight?" I broke the kiss and looked up and saw a familiar face "Cece? Is that you?"
"Wait...Crystal? Oh my gosh!" I got up and gave her a big hug. She put her tray down and gave me a tighter hug. I was about to cry. I missed her so much. I haven't been here since my last day here.
"We gotta catch up"
"I don't know I'm on my last shift then I have to go dance"
"Don't worry I'll get a break"
"You can't-"
"Watch me" I turned around and said to Wil over the music into his ear.
"Baby is it okay if she takes a break so we can talk, because right after this shift she
goes on stage?"
"Yeah. Be careful." I turned back to Cece and said "Done"
"What how? Wait you're with-"
"Yep...it's a long story but let's go to the dressing room to talk"
"Okay...but we have to go through the dance floor"
"Girl you acting like I never been here before"
"Shut up" she jokingly remarked before we started walking to the dance floor that was near DJ Rik. When we almost got to the dance floor. Some drunk mothafucker put his hands on me I quickly turned around and pulled my pocket knife to his neck and said "Get the fuck off me!" he moved his hands off of me and slurred his words as he said "I'm...I'm sorry I thought you were one of the girls"
"Well I'm not don't fuck with me! Touch me again what what's gonna happen! And if I ever see you or any of these mothafuckin perverts touching my girls without permission y'all will have a problem with me! Got it!?" a few people witnessed it but knew not to say a thing for they know I'm the Co-Boss of this place. he laughed and sarcastically said "I'm so scared. What's a little bitch gonna do with a toy knife?"
"You really think I'm playin'" I pressed the knife right on his jugular and Cece came up to
me and said "Cris don't do it"
"I don't have to-Wil" I yell to get William's attention. He came over and asked "What's the problem?"
"Handle him. If he doesn't tell you what happened, you know what to do and I'll tell you later"
"Alright" I put my knife away and backed away going with Cece. Our three bodyguards took the guy to the back of the club. When Wil and I went home he told me the guy lied and said I was grinding on him in which I wasn't. He knew it was a lie so. Let's just say this guy won't be walking for a long..... or pissing.