Part 2: Chapter 19

Crystal POV
"Hola My Little Puta" was how Felix greeted me daily. My head was down as I was still chained to the walls. He gripped up my face and made it so I can look up at him. He put his lips near mines and I spat on him. He wiped it off then smacked me across my face causing me to fall on the floor once again. I got myself back up and he kicked my stomach.
"Now just for that your daughter is going to suffer the consequences" he says as he closes the door behind him and locks it. I stood silent and cried. The next thing I heard was yelling and whipping. I had to learn to control my temper because I knew that my daughter was suffering. There will be days where he had joking me told me that he killed her. Other times he would brag about what he did to her. Then if I disrespected him in any way or he felt disrespected in any way he would take it out on her and I.
I couldn't take this anymore I wanted to escape but I didn't know how and I didn't know where to start. Felix bodyguards are always watching and waiting for me to make a wrong move. I'm not going to sit here and lie when I said that they have not touched me in any type of way. Of course Felix wouldn't care if they did.

Stevie POV
Back then mom had taught me how to make a rope out of just a thin I had gotten just around a hundred pounds so I can squeeze out of these bars that has no window securing it. If Felix was smart enough, he would have realized that I was chipping away at The rusted bars that was preventing me from going outside. I waited until I heard no footsteps then I proceeded to climb out of the building. I wanted to bask in the beautiful fresh air. However I knew I had to keep going before they catch up to me. I was just almost a mile a way to where I can see the bridge. I ran as fast as I can I knew that my adrenaline had took it over by now because all I could feel was pure happiness. But then just as I approached the bridge The Scorpio Mafia found me. I froze in the moment not knowing what to do or say. just as I was about to jump oneofthe masked men says I know why you were escaping, because you are looking for me."in that moment the masked man had turned into a Masked woman. It was my mother.
"Mama?" I say as I started to cry.
"Yes babygirl. Don't do it. I wouldn't be able to live if I lost you too. Just come back over here."
" No,what I don't understand is why all this time? Why all this time you have stood hidden away from me and working for them? Working for him of all people? I thought you died. You made me believe that you died."
But I didn't but I made a deal with him he promised that if you come back he won't hurt you anymore."
" And what do you get out of it?"
" I will bear all of your pain."
" no I can't stand this anymore this has been going on for 5 years. Dad had died a long time ago. I only had you. I thought you died. I'm escaping for me."
" I can't let that happen." My mom says as she grips me up by my throat and got me to the floor where she and other men tied me up and put me in the van. All I was screaming was "why did you do this?"

When we got back to the place I was forced on my knees in front of Felix.
"Good job convincing her Crystal"
Felix says as he change her back on the wall.
"Why did you do this to me?!" I yelled to the top of my lungs to my mom.
"Shut up bitch, she was just being a good little slave" he yells as he slaps me in my face a couple times.