• eighteen •

@darthphoenix: when the teacher separates you and your best friend @tomholland19966:59pm • 5/7/17 • Twitter for iPhone 2,573 Retweets 3,076 Likes

6:59pm • 5/7/17 • Twitter for iPhone
2,573 Retweets 3,076 Likes

@darthphoenix: when the teacher separates you and your best friend @tomholland19966:59pm • 5/7/17 • Twitter for iPhone 2,573 Retweets 3,076 Likes

@tomholland1996: @darthphoenix still not over it

@zendaya: @tomholland1996 I know where you live. This will not be forgotten.

"If you hadn't noticed already, Darth Phoenix is back on our side of the pond." Chris spoke in reference to the split cast scheduling. She had spent the last couple of weeks with Tom, Hemsworth, Robert, Benedict and the guardians of the galaxy cast but now she was back with the Wakanda crew including Mackie, Sebastian and Elizabeth, among others.

Since today was her first day back with the crew, she spent the majority of the day running around with some of the crew members; So much so that Chris barely got the chance to speak to her.

"Phoenix is here?" Elizabeth gushed. "I haven't seen her!"

"She's been hiding from us." Mackie joked. "She don't got Tom to make her relevant anymore."

"I don't think that was completely necessary." Chris defended. Although he knew Mackie was joking around, the comment still bothered him.

"It was a little mean." Mark Ruffalo agreed.

"Since when did you all get so soft?" Mackie grunted. "You know I think she's a good kid."

"Anyways before you all go for the day, I just wanted to give you a heads up that we are seeing each other." Chris spoke, completely ignoring Mackie's previous statement. He was sure everyone was already aware thanks to the constant articles and paparazzi pictures that have come out since his first date with Phoenix but wanted his friends to hear it from his own mouth. "I would appreciate it if you didn't mention it to anyone outside of the cast or make a big deal about it since she's back with us for the time being. We're not officially dating but who knows what'll happen in the near future."