Chapter 30

A long time ago, there was a place called Pluganem. A place where everything is possible with magic.

There was a man who ruled the place, a man who's fearless, brave, and the strongest man of all living creatures.

He was called..... Leander.

A man who possesses the power of thunder.

One day, he left Pluganem to fulfill a quest. On his journey, Leander met a beautiful woman named Hilda.

Compared to Leander who's a powerful mortal, Hilda is just an ordinary person living on Earth.

Leander abandon his responsibilities and lived with his beloved wife Hilda.

Their love was against the rule of Pluganem and so they banished Leander from Pluganem.

Despite of him being the strongest, he chose to protect his wife and their child. It was Hilaya.

Hilaya lived a normal life. Her life was filled with joy and happiness. And it was even more when she met Herchel.

Hilaya's parents died as soon as she gave birth to there only daughter.

Hilaya and Herchel lived all their life to protect their daughter. Hilaya knows about the past of her father Leander and she was informed about the danger that might happen.

As their daughter grow older, it started to show traits about the place. Until one day, their daughter saw a strange woman.

That is the time they knew that it was time. Its time for her to be part of a place where she belong, where they truly belong. And that is Pluganem.

"Shreya..... Shreya sweetie, wake up darling..."

"Yeah, in a minute." I said with barely opening my eyes.

"Sweetie wake up now. You have to go to your school."

I groggily make my way up to the bathroom to fix myself before going to the living room where man and dad is.

"Good morning sweetie."

"Good morning mom." Hinalikan ko sa pisngi si mommy bago umupo.

"Darling you know this we're only doing this for your own good." Daddy said as he pass me the rice.

"I know that dad."

Its been a month since that incident happened it is where I met a strange women, following me around the school.

Napag isipan nila mom na ilipat nalang ako ng school kung saan mas malapit sa work nila para maihahatid at sundo nila ako.

"Did you inform Isabelle about this?" Mom asked.

"Opo, nasabihan ko na sya kahapon."

I will miss Isabelle though, especially the fact that its hard for me to find friends kaya si Isabelle lang ang kaibigan ko.

After we ate our breakfast nag simula na kaming mag ayos para sa pag-alis namin.

Daddy is driving the car and mom is of course in the passenger's seat and I'm sitting at the back.

Nagsimula nang paandarin ni daddy yung sasakyan and mom decided to open the radio and as soon as our favorite song played we started jamming and goofing around.