1.

The blazing ball of fire is mild for today as it's spring time, cherry petals are falling on the grey asphalt, balmy wind is blowing making a ruffle sound by the trees covered with baby breaths and cherry blossoms.

This is the season where people crave to eat something sweet. This peculiar man with blonde hair is craving for a home baked cake. Everything's there; flour, eggs, strawberries but oh wait, there's no sugar.

His habit to forget something is not even that bad but it's just sugar this time that he has forgotten not some house keys.

He came out of his small house, the wind hitting his face making his hair flow everywhere before he groomed them with his hands.

There are two option for him.

Go to the left house and ask for sugar to the old lady living there and she'll invite him in to talk and bore him with her granny jokes, eventually leading to him not even wanting to eat anything after that.

Or go to the house on his right, meet his crush from three months and ask him for sugar with a stuttering mouth and probably half fainted self and after receiving the sugar, he'll run away from there.

Yes, he's had a crush over this handsome guy since he shifted. Though, this would be the first time they'd talk, he always thought that the other doesn't even wanna communicate with a weird man like him. He's always seen a girl come in and out of his house and he assumes it to be his girlfriend, but he doesn't know if it's real or not, there were rumors that he lives with his girlfriend but this blondie doesn't want to believe rumors and break all his dreams to make this man his boyfriend.

He doesn't even know his name, yet he is head over heels for him.

The peculiar man we are talking about is kim taehyung, the blonde guy who works as a vet just because he loves animals. This man is 22 and still doesn't have a boyfriend, he loves sweet things and this man has a crush on another guy who probably has a girlfriend and he doesn't even know him, heck the other man hasn't even noticed taehyung but taehyung is still thinking about falling for him real hard every second.

He's still deliberating about whether he should go to the left house or right.

And now after few minutes, he has decided.

He'll go to the left house, where the woman lives.