2.

Taehyung walked briskly towards the other small house on the left of him, half ready to face the blabbering female who will talk endless things about how she broke her spinal cord and farted in pain and then laugh at her own granny jokes

But to be honest, this is far better than being a stuttering mess in front of his crush and embarrass himself by fainting or tripping on something.

He rang the doorbell of the lady's home and waited for her to come out and pull him in a bone crushing hug.

Instead, no one came outside for atleast ten minutes and taehyung sighed sadly. When can he eat his strawberry cake?

That's when it dawned upon him that the woman told him she'll be going on a vacation for a month and her home would be locked

He face palmed himself and cursing himself for forgetting something once again.

He gulped as he looked at the house just besides his. He has no other option than go to that house and ask for sugar.

He sighed, this is the day where embarrassment would be at it's peak for this blondie.

He walked slower than before as if mentally debating his sugar craving to calm down so he could save his ass from getting embarrassed.

He stood at the porch, his hands and legs shaking because of the adrenaline rushing in his body.

This is the first time he'll be talking to his crush for the first time. He's screaming internally.

He walked towards the ebony door and rang the bell with shaky hands.

He waited for a minute before he heard footsteps padding onto the wooden floor inside and that's where he panicked

He really wishes it to be his girlfriend because he doesn't wanna see his crush so close. He hasn't even seen his face properly yet he has heart eyes for him

The door opened in his face and there he was.

Standing in front of him. Black t-shirt, grey sweatpants and raven hair.

Is this where taehyung should faint?

"Hello?"