11.

"I-I think i should go and take a shower" taehyung stammered and wiggled out of jungkook's grip but before he could go jungkook yanked on his wrist and pulled him close, their chests colliding with each other and taehyung closed his eyes because of fear that what if he does something wrong which would ruin both of their relationship.

"Tae......"

Pause.

"I came here for the crepes" jungkook chuckled and taehyung popped his eyes open.

"Oh fuck you!" taehyung yelled as a red blush surrounded on his face while jungkook laughed.

Taehyung huffed and pulled his wrist back and stomped towards the shower while jungkook stood their laughing.

"Oh tae, you're really something" jungkook laughed out, not even noticing what he said until he realized and stopped laughing, a faint pink blush over his face.

"Why do you make me feel like this?" he groaned while ruffling his batter covered hair and looking at the bathroom door where taehyung had just entered.

"I shall probably go back home. Eun-bi should come any time" jungkook sighed. The thought of eun-bi suddenly drops his heart in his stomach and he hates feeling like this.

He hates feeling like this towards taehyung. All those meager flutters in his heart, those faint pink blushes and those sweet smiles. He hates that they occur so naturally and that too, only when taehyung is around him. 

He shouldn't feel like this, he shouldn't but he always does and it grows stronger day by day. He wants to stay away from taehyung but every new day brings him more closer to him.

He got out of the kitchen and heard the shower run inside the bathroom.

"Tae! I'm heading home, gotta take shower!" he yelled 

"This early?! Okay! Meet you tomorrow!" taehyung shouted in a muffled voice 

Jungkook was about to leave when the bathroom door opened. He stopped

Taehyung was peeking from the bathroom, his torso visible to jungkook, water droplets dripping from his carved collarbones and wet strands of hair.

Jungkook turned a fierce red and averted his gaze from taehyung because he had stared at it for too long than a straight man should have.

"Yes?" he asked, still not looking at taehyung.

"The crepes for today are ruined so let's have donuts tomorrow" taehyung cheered

"S-sounds great" the ravenette stammered and was still blushing because an image of a half naked taehyung was flashing in his mind.

"Gotta go, bye" he rushed out of the house and ran towards his house and slamming the door close, behind him.

He closed his eyes and panted.

"I-i should cut off the time i spend with him"