7.

The crumbs are all over the coffee table and the couch, the males have dozed off on the couch because damn, the cookies were so good. Jungkook's on the other end and taehyung on the other, snoring cutely.

They didn't even see that it's evening, almost time for their night shifts

And also time for eun-bi to come home.

The door opened as the girl entered the house, jaw dropping as she saw the two men sleeping.

"Jungkook! How could you do this to me?!" she screamed and the said male bolted up from the couch, all the sleep drained away.

"W-what?" jungkook asked, confused

"How could you cheat on me?! That too with a guy!" She said, fury bubbling inside her.

"What?! No, it's not what you think!" jungkook widened his eyes.

"Okay then tell me what is this and who is he?" She said as she pointed at the still sleeping male.

"He's our neighbor eun-bi. One day he just came to ask us for sugar so i gave him sugar and after that i invited him for cookies" jungkook explained and her expression went back to normal.

"Oh" she muttered out. That's when they heard a long whine and taeyung stood up, yawning and had swollen eyes because of sleeping. He rubbed them to clear his vision

He saw a beautiful girl standing near jungkook, both looking at him.

Jungkook snapped his head towards the whine and saw taehyung getting up, puffy cheeks, plumped mouth and swollen eyes, jungkook's heart flipped inside his chest, a faint pink creeping over his cheeks. He averted his gaze. He "hates" this feeling when he looks at taehyung, he wants all this to "stop", yet here they are, making him giddy inside.

"Hello, dear neighbor" eun-bi gave a small wave to taehyung and taehyung bowed to her.

"I am eun-bi" she smiled

"And i am jungkook's girlfriend"