Megabondshipping

Sorry if these feel a little repeated...I do have other ideas, but I just want to write these ones first. Enjoy!

Ash and Alain sprinted through the halls of Clemont's Gym trying to find him. Suddenly, Ash came to a halt, making Alain stop as well. He turned around and walked closer to him, holding his hands out.

"Ash, are you okay?"

Without warning, he started to fall, but Alain caught him before he hit the floor and sat him up, placing his head on his chest. He looked like he was in excruciating pain, wincing and quietly moaning. His hands were scrunched up near his stomach; Alain slowly unfolded them. They were stained red.

"Ash, you're bleeding! How did this happen?"

Ash could hardly speak.

"I-It must have b-been the Mega Evolution e-energy..."

"That's right! It's slightly painful for Pokemon, but poisonous for humans! It must've seeped into your blood!"

He lightly touched a wound on Ash's neck, making him scream in pain. It broke Alain's heart to see him hurt like that.

"You're really badly injured. You can't fight"

"No, no, please, Alain, it's not fair, everyone else is fighting and I'm-"

"You've already been so helpful, Ash"

"I-I haven't. I've done nothing!"

"You helped me fight Lysandre after absorbing all that energy without even complaining and helped me find Clemont after. You've done a lot. Let yourself rest"

Ash cried a single tear before his hand fell to his side. Alain smiled and held him in his arms as he watched Clemont run over.

-A few hours later-

Ash woke up under Noivern's wing. The Pokemon rejoiced and embraced the boy in its arms, inviting Pikachu to join in. Ash rubbed its head and smiled.

"Pika Pika Pi!"

"Hey, buddy"

A strong gust of wind shocked them out of their unity, and Ash, being underweight, was thrown out of his comfort and into the concrete rocks with Pikachu still in his arms. Once the wind died down, he heard people cheering as he sat up and coughed on his arm. He looked to see splutters of blood on it.

"Pika Pika Pi!"

"I-I'm...fine..."

He felt a warm hand grab his collar. He found himself being cuddled into Alain's jacket, his arms drooped to his side.

"Ash...we did it..."

Ash smiled and chuckled.

"Yeah...we did"

"Why aren't you hugging me back?"

"I can't move my arm"

Alain pulled back and held Ash's elbow up. It was clear his muscles weren't working.

"It must've broke at one point since you've been tossed around like a doll. An ambulance is on its way. You should try and sleep"

A trickle of blood ran down the side of Ash's face as he rested his head on Alain's chest.

"I can't. Everything hurts"

"That's the first time I've heard you complain", Alain chuckled. 

"Oh, sorry"

"No, it's okay. You're cute when you're mad"

Ash blushed and used his functioning hand to gently hit his knee.

"No I'm not"

"Yes you are. You're always cute"

"You're just saying that?"

"Do you really think I'd say something like that if I didn't mean it?"

Ash weakly held Alain's shoulder and lay deeper into his clothes.

"You really think so?"

"Of course. You're adorable. Not only that, but you're smart, fun, witty and brave. And you're selfless. You're everything I'd ever want in a person"

"You mean..."

There was a second long pause.

"I never want you to leave me. We need to stay together from now on. Okay?"

"Okay"