KYEWOH #8

Here's a pictures and a z-ring shipping oneshot but with the picture I have something important to ask you

Who is the blue hair girl with ponytails I keep seeing in Ash and Alain pictures? If anyone knows please tell me (╥﹏╥)

Anyways here is the one shot now enjoy

(If you're easily offended/12 or under this ain't for you) (but sorry if I offend you anyway) (but let's take this opportunity to say how people on the internet need to stop being offended so easily)

"Thanks for helping me with these, Ash...", Kiawe thanked as he watched his tiny boyfriend struggle to reach the poster.

"No...problem...", Ash said as he jumped and finally tore it, "It's good you're getting rid of things you don't need. And I'm kinda having fun peeling this stuff off. It's, like, the second most satisfying thing in the world"

"Oh, really? What's the first?"

Ash's cheeks turned red as he turned to his boyfriend with a grin.

"I think you know what that is", he giggled.

Kiawe sighed and lay back with his hands behind his head.

"Yeah. It's good to leave these in the past, right?"

"If you feel it's right"

"You think he'd mind?"

Ash stopped what he was doing and shifted a careful eye to the other.

"You mean...your brother?"

He could see Ash was trying his best not to upset him. Smiling, he dragged himself off the bed and brought a hand to the highest posters.

"It's not just my life now; it's ours. I don't need this now that I have you"

————

It was just past noon when there was a knock on the door. Ash opened it to see Officer Jenny towering over him with a panicked  look. 

"Does Kiawe live here?"

"Y-Yes, he-"

"Mr. Jones! We need a word with you"

A few minutes later, the officer was sat opposite Kiawe with a notepad and cup of coffee. Ash was out of the house to run errands, so he was nervous.

"We'll need to ask you some questions, Mr. Jones"

"Alright..."

"For starters, you hold a prison record for crimes such as robbery and assault, correct?"

She really went straight for it. And for a second he thought he was getting rid of his past once and for all.

"Yeah..."