Megabondshipping vs BurningAshShipping

BurningAshShipping is the new name for the ship between Ash and Lysandre. Haven't done one of these in a while, haha. Sorry if this is a little too cringy for anyone, or if it just feels wrong or weird. Basically, I apologize for bestowing this thing of words upon you. I also apologize for my lack of activity, especially in Pokemon GF (Gender Free) and CRASHSAN. Enjoy!

Ash was far too exhausted and in agony to even stand up, let alone battling. Alain gently lay him against the wall, praying that his crush would be okay.

"Lysandre!", Alain yelled in anger.

"Just hand the boy over", Lysandre laughed in pity, "I won't hurt him...too much..."

"What's that supposed to mean?!"

"You'll see once you give him to me"

"I'll never let you get your hands on Ash! Charizard! Dragon claw!"

Charizard roared as its claw materialised into its given move, swinging it down so it would crush the suited man. Alain, knowing it would draw blood, didn't dare to look at the sight, allowing Ash to slip in at the last second and take the hit. Just as Alain had rode off of his Charizard, strangely forgetting about his crush and unable to see the sacrifice he'd just made. And leaving him alone with his rival. You're not a very good Yandere, Alain, are you?

As soon as the smoke cleared, Lysandre found a young boy, who he had always considered quite attractive, on his knees in front of him, groaning in pain. He knelt down next to the younger boy.

"Why did you do that? I'm the heartless enemy! I'm destroying the world! And you saved me?"

Through his deep breaths, Ash was able to utter a few words as he turned to face the man with a friendly smile.

"N-no matter...no matter...w-what happens...you always gotta help people..."

Lysandre didn't have time to comment before Ash suddenly descended to his back, coincidentally landing his head on Lysandre's knees. The man began to panic. He shook the boy, pleading for him to avoid losing consciousness.

"Hey. Hey! HEY!", he screamed as he rapidly tried to awaken the half-conscious child. To his brief delight, he was able to slightly open his eyes and crack a weak smile.

"S-s-see? Y-you're not h-heartless...", he whispered feebly, "You care m-more than you know"

His arm fell to his side. However, Lysandre wasn't panicking. He sat completely still, allowing the unconscious boy to rest.

"If I'm not heartless, who is my heart for?", he mumbled to himself as he caressed he younger boy's cheek.

"Never mind. I already know"

He chuckled a smile before returning to his senses and checking the boy's vitals.

"Okay. You're breathing. Geez, you're freezing"

Gently, he lifted his light, pale, fragile body from the ground, not even noticing his cap fell off as he stared at the teen's adorable face. A helicopter approached him, and he was taken to his lab, where he laid his new admiration on a bed in a room where only he could go. It wasn't long before Ash woke up. To Lysandre's surprise, he didn't try to escape or act distant towards him. He treated him like a friend.

"I'm surprised you're not scared of me"

"I don't have anything to be scared of", Ash replied as he shivered from the cold possessing his body.

"I'm sorry. I should've tried to protect myself", Lysandre apologized with his head down.

"Don't be. You were probably too busy trying to be scary that you didn't see the attack coming!"

Ash's joke made him raise his head again, smiling and even laughing a bit.

"You're not like the others, are you? You're different"

"How?"

"Well, for one thing, my company is trying to destroy the world, which I've been planning for months, and you don't seem too fazed about it"

"Because I know that deep inside you're a good person. You've just been hurt so much that you feel like you need to do all of this to get rid of the pain..."

Lysandre gasped as his eyes widened. For the first time in several years, someone understood his intentions. It was like he could read his mind.

"...But it won't get rid of the pain. You won't get over it until you let go and forgive"

Ash held his hand out to the old man, who was torn. This kid, who he'd admired, had actually understood him. And he wasn't scared of him, nor did he resent him for his actions. Then again, how could he know he wasn't just pretending to get close to him so that, at the last second, he could turn his back on him and screw him over? Lysandre's debate of trust ended, however, when he looked into the boy's wonderful chestnut eyes, and his beautiful smile.

He was going to take his hand.

He was going to dive into a colorful land with his dream next to him.

But the world just didn't want to let him be happy.

The wall behind them suddenly exploded. The wind threw Ash onto the ground, knocking him out cold once again. By the time the smoke cleared and Lysandre saw him, it was too late. He was already in the arms of a certain despised trainer and his Charizard. He watched with emotional agony as Alain held Ash close to his chest, asking him if he was okay. Staring at the face that he had seen smile and laugh. Caressing the soft cheek and dark hair his hands had touched. Clutching a body he had held and carried. For once, why couldn't the world let him have something to himself?

"Charizard, dragon claw", Alain ordered with a deep voice, tears welling in his eyes.

The sadness and hurt in Lysandre's heart was replaced with rage. How dare he cry for the boy's condition? After he had injured him, and left him with the man he was now trying to attack?

Charizard began to cast the move. Lysandre closed his eyes and looked down with a sad smile, knowing that there was a person in this world who had accepted him, even if he was now going to leave it. However, just when he thought he would face death, he heard a soft, soothing voice.

"Will you stop?"

Teary-eyed, he stared at the child in front of him. Whose face and body was scattered with scratches and wounds, and who also shed tears. Alain, once again, was unaware of their interaction, as a group of Team Flare members had surrounded him.

"What?"

"If I stay with you. If I show you that the world can be nice to you. Will you spare it?"

Lysandre started to choke gasps. He tore up, feeling an overwhelming hurricane of emotions hit him as Ash took his hand into his own.

"P-Please?"

Oh, Lysandre. How can you resist your cute, injured crush begging you not to destroy the world? Well, the answer is, he couldn't. A simple "Yes" and a hug was all he needed to do to signal to everyone, especially Ash, that he had finally abandoned the path of hatred.

"Thank you"

"No, thank you. You taught me that I still have another chance. And I'm going to take it. But I'm taking you with me"

"Yeah. Let's go together"