TrustedPartnerShipping vs GreninjaShipping

This might be a little hard because these two have never met each other, but I'll try my best!

Enjoy!

Gladion flinched as he heard a crash from upstairs. He immediately rushed up the stairs to find Ash sitting beside his bed, holding his head in one hand and his phone in the other.

"Are you alright?", he asked as he went to help him up.

"Yeah...I'm fine. My phone was ringing, and I fell off my bed while reaching for it..."

Gladion shook his head as he sat down on the bed next to Ash. He was always so clumsy and clueless, but also very cute, which had caused Gladion to unintentionally develop feelings for him during the time they spent together. Ash being dense meant he wouldn't notice when Gladion blushed and stammered uncontrollably, but he also wouldn't take the hint when he tried to ask him out or give him little clues about what was going on. 

"Hello?"

"Ash? Hi! It's been quite a while, hasn't it?", chuckled a joyful voice over the phone.

Ash paused for a second, looking puzzled.

"I'm sorry, who is this?"

"What?! You don't remember me?!"

"Eh, hehe, I think you have the wrong number..."

"I told you he wouldn't remember you, Sanpei...", spoke another voice over the line.

"Wait! Sanpei? The ninja?"

"Ah! So you do remember me!"

Gladion, who was leaning so close to the phone that he could hear the conversation, looked a little concerned as to why this man was so happy that Ash remembered him.

"Sorry, I didn't recognize your voice..."

"I was worried for a second there that you'd forgotten about me!"

"Of course not! How could I forget you?"

Now what Ash was saying was starting to concern him as well.

"I was just calling to tell you that...um...I'm visiting Alola..."

"Really?!"

"Yeah...I knew you're there so I just wanted to tell you...maybe we can meet up?"

"Yes! You should totally stay over, Sanpei! That would be so much fun!"

Gladion face was redder than a tomato. Millions of questions flew around his head. Why was Ash getting so excited? How did this ninja know where Ash was? Was he stalking him?

"See you soon!"

"Bye!"

As soon as the call ended, Ash turned to Gladion with a wide smile on his face.

"Did you hear that?"

I'm pretty sure he did, Ash. He was listening in. You didn't feel him breathing against your ear?

"No, what is it?"

"My friend from Kalos, Sanpei, is coming over to Alola! I'm so excited!"

Gladion was torn between being happy along with Ash to meet this guy or slapping this dude across the face. He seemed too happy to be seeing Ash. He kept feeling that way even when they arrived at the airport.

A boy who was taller and clearly older than Ash walked over to them. He had brown hair and eyes, and his build was slightly threatening. But Gladion wasn't afraid to put up a fight if it was for Ash.

"Ash! How's it going!"

"Hi, Sanpei!"

Not to mention that he hugged Ash way too tightly than he should've. Then again, why was Gladion being so possessive? He and Ash weren't even together yet. Yet. He smiled as that word echoed in his head.

"I've got so much to tell you! We should definitely set aside time to catch up"

"Definitely"

Ash introduced them to each other. Sanpei, who was just slightly taller than Gladion, held out his hand and smiled. As Gladion shook it, he squeezed as hard as he could, seemingly trying to break this man's hand. But he kept smiling. Either he ignored Gladion's threat, or he was so tough that he didn't even feel it. Gladion didn't like it either way. He should acknowledge his threat and stay away from his precious Ash!

During the car ride home, Gladion insisted Ash should sit in the middle, so he wasn't tempted to slap Sanpei's annoying face, which no one else minded. He was happily occupied talking to the other. But Gladion couldn't help but notice how he put his arm around Ash and touched him a little too much. Then again, best friends can still ruffle each other's hair, right?

Dinner proceeded the same as the car ride, with Sanpei being completely neutral towards Gladion but being far too close to Ash. Even Professor Kukui looked at the man strangely. Poor Ash, not being able to sense any of it.

The three boys sat on the bed and talked for hours on end. Sanpei actually made an effort to talk to Gladion, but he was too skeptical. But Ash was still so comfortable with him. Maybe...he should relax and take it easy? Ash couldn't be that dumb, right? Maybe they were just really close friends. Though Ash had never mentioned him.

Finally, he made up his mind. Just because he loved Ash so much, doesn't mean he needed to act horrible to everyone else who was close to him. He should try and be good friends with this guy if Ash was close with him.

By this time, Ash had fallen asleep against Sanpei's shoulder. The man pulled a blanket over him, placing his arm around him. Gladion stayed quiet, watching it happen, trying as much as possible not to judge.

"So...", Sanpei started, "You gonna try beat me or what? 'Cuz so far I got more game than you at this"

Gladion gasped as all the previous thought of trying to be friends with this guy went out the window. He was putting on an act all along!

"You motherf-"

"Language. We have a little kid here. Don't want him hearing any of that nasty stuff, do we?"

Gladion threw his hand back, preparing to slap him, as he'd wanted to for hours, but then he heard Ash groan and saw him twitch in his sleep.

"You're a little aggressive today, aren't you? You're scaring him..."

Gladion struggled to hold himself back. Come on, Gladion. Be the bigger person here.

"And I thought I was supposed to be the tough one here...but judging by the way you squeezed my hand at the airport, we're gonna have a problem"

Before either of them could do anything, Ash moaned before unconsciously shoving himself away from Sanpei so he could rest on Gladion's shoulder. Gladion pettily folded his arms as the boy rested his head against him.

"Who's scaring him now?"

Sanpei leaned closer, narrowing his eyes. Gladion did the same.

"This isn't over. I'm gonna win this, you know. You might as well back out now before I beat the shi-"

"Language. We have a little kid here. Don't want him hearing any of that nasty stuff, do we?"

Sanpei bit his lip and leaned back, still watching Gladion carefully.

I do hope these two don't beat each other to death. Then I won't get to see who wins...

Hope you guys enjoyed!

My English is less formal because I'm on holiday because Christmas...and I'm relaxing and forgetting how to speak...haha...

ily guys...can request if you want! <3 :)