Comashipping

i've seen people say comashipping wouldn't last long, i've seen the same with megabondshipping as well. so i'm determined to prove these ships can last

enjoy :D

15+ and umm there's little messages in here for you guys, if you don't mind

cringe

i probably should've put 'enjoy' after all the shitty disclaimers

here's a familiar taste of 'after midnight' me

i'm not drunk btw

Paul wrapped a towel around his hair, breathing in the pleasantly warm air from the shower he had just taken. There was something else that would have made his shower even more satisfying, but that something, or someone, has been fast asleep in bed since he'd stepped into the bathroom. Or so he'd thought until he felt a small pair of arms around his waist.

"Mmm...", Ash moaned sleepily, hugging his tall boyfriend.

Feeling his face heat up, Paul put down his towel and moved an arm back to pat Ash's head.

"It's so cute that you sleep better if you cuddle me"

"Why can't you be this sweet all the time?"

Smiling, he got back to drying his hair, facing the wall so Ash didn't see his red face.

"I was just having pleasing thoughts about you, so only now I'm in a good mood. Go to bed"

"I can't"

"You're so adorable, you baby"

"It's hard to sleep...when you're having a baby"

The towel fell to the floor. Ash pressed his face even harder into Paul's back, grinning as he did so. He was right in knowing that, right now, his boyfriend would be so overwhelmed by happiness he was staying completely still, not knowing how to express happiness out of bed.

"Y...you mean..."

"Yes! I'm pregnant!"

You'd think a guy like him would be devastated knowing he'd be a father, but why wouldn't Paul want a person who was partly him, who he absolutely loved, and partly his boyfriend, who he loved only a little less but still much more than others.

But he shouldn't have assumed he'd love his child just as much, as he was getting a taste of his own medicine.

-9 months later-

It worried him a lot to see his boyfriend like that, lying in that bed sweating and exhausted after hours of pain. But when he saw what was in his arms, a baby with dark, purple hair and teary eyes the colour of chocolate, he couldn't help but smile.

"Oh...he's got my hair", Paul gasped softly in delight, slowly walking forward with his arms out, "And he has your eyes, and your beautiful smile"

"Pretty sure the smile is yours", Ash croaked tiredly, "It doesn't happen that often"

"Come here...yeah, come here-"

Paul's poor attempt at baby talk was somehow successful on the new-born, who cooed and snuggled up to him when he held it.

"See? He's like you. He's moody unless he gets love"

-a month later-

"I couldn't wait to meet my nephew!", said Reggie as he held the baby in his arms, "What's his name again?"

"Cole. We wanted to uphold a tradition of one-syllable names in the family. But sometimes it gets weird considering he has a dad called 'Ash'"

"You guys are ruthless", he laughed, "Calling your son 'Cole', and not even introducing me to him, yet you called me over to fix your squeaky bed. How often do you-"