Palletshipping vs Comashipping vs Kodakshipping vs Megabondshipping

I guess this is basically just part of the love octagon against each other. To the person who requested this I'm sorry I did this so late!

-TRIGGER WARNING-

-LANGUAGE-

Enjoy!

At first it seemed like a good idea. Having all the boys in one room would naturally force them to get along. But Clemont, Brock  and Cilan were too busy being Gym Leaders, and others like Sawyer just simply said they would rather train than go to a gathering. No hard feelings on Ash's part,  of course, but sometimes he couldn't help but wonder if they were all purposefully avoiding each other except him.

Well, I mean, he sees the tension at least, right?

The only ones willing to show up did so immediately, leaving Ash no time to wallow in the sense that he might end up cancelling. From time to time he thought maybe Paul should be a little more careful if he wanted to keep his driving license, especially since his car almost broke through Professor Oak's lab. Trip came at somewhat an earlier time than Alain, but both were equally as unhappy to see the other there.

Once Alain first heard the address was a lab instead of a house, he never bothered to ask why. Things like that don't matter, right? He was just jealous it couldn't have been him and Ash at Professor Sycamore's while the others came to them. Then it would at least feel like Alain and Ash were the closest above all else.

"So glad you made it, Alain!", Ash greeted with a smile as he ushered the man inside.

"Oh, it wasn't a problem at all", Alain subtly bragged, "All I had to do was fly Charizard a few thousand miles, no big deal. Especially to see you"

"Hey, Ash?", Trip called out.

"Yeah?"

"Why is this thing at Oak's lab instead of your house? Don't you live in this town?"

"I do live in this town"

"Then why-"

"Okay! Let's get to doing something!", Ash announced as he clapped his hands together.

The image to him was quite comedic. Four moody men squeezed into one couch together,  desperately trying to distance themselves as much as they could. Alain had no idea why he sat next to that creep with a camera, who knew what kind of photos he had taken? Trip on the other hand was far too busy trying to get purple hair out of his face, despite already having to deal with his own shoulder length hair. Paul deeply regretted seating himself next to the Professor's grandson as he was his most annoying rival, but somehow still successful over Ash in his own way. All Gary could do was wonder why he was being suffocated at the edge of his own couch.

"You didn't invite any girls?", Paul asked. Before you assume anything, he's gay, but it wouldn't hurt to know why no female love rivals of his were invited. 

"Well, if I did that, by common decency I'd have to invite Serena. And she's fucking crazy, so it's easier just to single out all of them", Ash replied with a  completely straight face.

"More than fair", added Alain, "She is pretty crazy. Not to mention annoying"

Ha. Only he knew what Ash was talking about. Turns out they did have a special bond of their own. Checkmate, boys.

"Alright, so, you guys wanna watch a movie or something?"

Minutes later, while Ash was occupied in the kitchen, the four competitors were ready to fight to the death for the two spaces closest to Ash. The boy was tiny and would hardly make a difference in the closeness, but they wouldn't be able to tolerate another second of being forced together before grabbing each other's throats.