Chapter 2

I go to the doctor when Jay gets better. Jay wants to come too. He also drives.

"Is she going to finger you or something?" Jay asks

"Oh my gosh shut up!" I yell and cover my face.

"I mean I mite get jealous." Jay says. I slap his arm. We get to the doctors and I sign in. I look at Jay and he is looking at a kid about one or two. He waves at her. She craws over to him and acts like she wants to be picked up. He looks at the mom and she nods. Jay picks up the little girl.

"Hi, I'm Jay." He says. She giggles. "Your so cute!" He says and holds her close to his chest. I walk over to him and sit down. The baby looks at me with big blue eyes. I smile.

"Are you two going to be parents?" The mom asks.

"I hope one day." Jay says smiling at me.

"Be ready because I have two and they are a handful." She says and laughs. Jay hands back the baby and grabs my hand.

"Jordan Luck?" A nurse calls. I stand up. Jay stands too.

"Sir, Do you have to go back?" The nurse says knowing what we are talking about.

"I've seen everything about her I think I'm fine." Jay says to the lady. I blush. Jay goes back with me and winks at me.

"I wish I could be your doctor." Jay says when we are alone.

"Really?" I ask smirking.

"I mite have to give you a check up when we get home." He says. My face turns red when my doctor walks in. I know she hear the last part.

"So I heard about you wanted to have children?" She asks me.

"Yeah. if it's possible." I say.

"Well, I'm sorry sweetie. I just can't do anything for you. Your in to deep. If it wasn't that much it mite work. I'm sorry." She says. I bite my lips trying not to cry. Jay stands up from his chair and hugs me. I start crying. We check out from the doctors. I'm still crying. I see a few tears slip from Jays eyes. He is trying so hard I can tell.

"I'm sorry sweetheart." The nurses say to me. Everyone looks at us as we leave. I really don't care. Jay sits me in the truck. I have no more tears. He gets in the truck.

"Can we go shopping?" I ask.

"Sure." He says. We got to a furniture place so we can pick out a chairs or a couch. Redo my make up in the car so I don't look so bad. I look around a see the perfect couch! I run over to it and Jay follows me.

This one!" I say and smile only 700 dollars. not a lot for a couch. It also comes with a chair! both are light brown color.

"I like it too." He says and smiles. We buy it. We won't get it till Tuesday and It's Sunday.

"What else do you want to do today?" Jay asks me. I shrug. I have over a half million dollars in my banking account and 2,000 dollars in the shoes box at home. We need jobs because that money will be gone. That half million is for college. We end up at the mall and we just walk around. Jay has his arm around me the whole time.

I giggle when Jay looks over at a group of guy looking at us.

"Jealous much?" I say and look up at him.

"I'm not jealous. I got this booty." He says and puts his hand on my ass. I blush. Your not going to get a baby from this booty though. I see Zoey. Yes! I need a girl fast.

"Zoey!" I yell. She looks at me.

"Jordan!" She yells and runs over to me. Jenny is with her. I hug her.

"What's wrong?" She asks.

"Ill tell you later." I say.

"Do you want me to leave or...?" Jay asks.

"Trying to run away?" Jenny says.

"No." Jay says. "I thought you wanted some girl time."

"I think you can tag along." Zoey says. Jay looks at me and gives me a I was asking you look.

"Come on." I say and pull him along.

"How's you and Alex doing?" I ask Zoey.

"We are doing okay." She says. "He told me he loved me last night at dinner." Her cheeks become red.

"Awww!" I say.

"Aww!" Jay mocks me. We all give him evil look. "what? you can do it to me but I can't do it to you!?"

"Yup." Jenny says. Jay wraps his arm around me while we go down the hallway.

"So Jay, your going to be back at school tomorrow?" Zoey asks.

"Yeah, Jordan didn't talk to any guys right?" Jay asks then looks at me.

"So many it's crazy. Jordan even made out with one!" Zoey says.

"Shut up!" I yell and slap her arm. "I didn't do any of that!" I say.

"Will I have to teach you a lesson about who's yours?" Jay says to me lifting my chin to him.

"No." I say.

"I think I do." He says.

"Have you guys even? you know?" Jenny asks.

"Yeah." I say and blush.

"Is he any good?" Jenny whispers to me.

"Good? how about fucking amazing!" I whisper back. Jay follows behind us.

"Jenny, you know who we like know how about you?" Zoey says.

"I like that football player Logan." Jenny says. I feel like I've been hit by a bus. "do you know him Jordan?"

"Yeah, I know him. Do you want me to talk to him for you?" I ask.