Chapter 34

Jay's P.O.V.

Sadly I don't die. I lay on the floor and sleep. I walk into Rose's room after I wake up and grab Lacy. I grab a suitcase out from under her bed and start putting clothes inside for her. They need a better man. Hell I'm not a man. I put Lacy inside the suitcase and I see Coco looking at me.

"You hate me too?" I ask. He sits and looks away from me. "I'll take that as a yes." I put all of Rose's things in her suitcases then go into mine and Jordan's room. I take out and suitcase and place things inside. I go into the bathroom and grab all her stuff. They need a home. Jordan needs a better husband. I look at her wedding dress. I sigh and grab it. I put everything in my truck's bed and drive to their house.

"I thought I told you never to come here?" Nick says coming outside.

"I brought their things." I say. I look up at Jordan's room and see her looking out at me. I hand Nick the suitcases.

"Can I take this to her?" I say holding Coco

"I guess." He says. I walk inside and walk up the stairs. I feel like yelling for her like I always do. I knock lightly on her door. She opens it. Her eyes are red from crying and she looks like a mess. A Beautiful mess.

"I thought since you wanted this thing you would like to have him." I say and hand her the dog.

"Thanks." She says.

"Bye Jordan." I say. I see my beautiful Rose come out of the bathroom. She looks at me.

"Bye Jason." Jordan says. My heartbreaks.

"I thought you didn't like that name? That I didn't fit me?" I ask. Rose walks into her bedroom and Jordan starts to shut the door.

"Wait!" I say and put my foot in front of it.

"Just one more kiss before I leave and leave you alone." I say. She looks into my eyes. I lean down and put my lips on her. Those lips. Those sweet lips. She pulls away and slams the door in my face. I lean on the door. I can't leave without her. I can hear Jordan sob inside. I wish I wasn't like this! She was right! I have hurt her before! Now I've hurt her and Rose! I can't leave her. She's the love of my life. I open the door. "Jordan please don't cry." I say.

"What part of goodbye don't you get?!" Nick yells and try's to pul me out of the room.

"Jordan! No! I love you!" I scream. She wipes tears from her eyes. "I'm so stupid! I can't let you go! Your everything to me!" Nick has me out of the room. Jordan walks over to the door. "Close it if you never want to see me again. Come over to me if you do." I beg. Jordan runs over to me and kisses me hard on the lips.

End of dream

I jerk awake. Jordan jerks awake too. I rub my head.

"What the hell?" I whisper.

"Did you just have the same dream as me?" Jordan asks.

"I think I did." I say and look around. "I love you baby." I say and hugs her. We are in lunch still.

"You guys okay?" Nolan asks.

"Yeah just a bad dream." Jordan says.

"Yeah a really bad dream."

Jordan's P.O.V.

I really hope that dream never happens. Like my brother would come home though. The rest of the day is great. The coach wants to meet me after school.

"Yeah?" I ask walking into his office.

"I was wondering if you would do me a favor." He asks.

"Anything."

"Take my son on a date?"

"What why?!" I yell. Not because he is maybe ugly because he's hot. I liked him one when I was little. He's also on the college team and a Senior.

"Well he was telling me that he hasn't dating anyone in a while and he kinda likes you." He says.

"Josh likes me?!" I squeal. Yes I love Jay but that doesn't mean I can't have a crush on anyone else right?

"Yes and I'm guessing you like him?" He asks and laughs.

"He's hot." I mumble. Coach shows me his phone.

He's Facetiming Josh. I cover my face.

"Anyway met me at the Pancake House." Josh says and hangs up.

"I can't believe you just did that!" I yell Coach. He laughs. I go to Jay's truck and he's sitting there smiling at me.

"It's it okay that I go on a sort of date with Josh?" I ask and bite my lip.

"The Josh? Coaches son?" He asks and starts the car.

"Yes." I say.

"Sure because I know you liked him." Jay says. "But I know you love me." He says leaning over and kisses me.

Yes that was all a dream after when Jordan fell asleep! I just could have Jay really do that! love ya!