Chapter 6

Jay goes to 6th period. I get to see him next period for Gym. Also Logan. I tap my pencil. Make History go faster. The bell rings and I run out of the room. When I get to the gym Jay is walking in. I run to him as he smiles at me.

"Nice to see you again." Jay says. He wraps his arm around me. I giggle. I go to the girls locker room and change. Gray shirt with black basketball shorts. We have the mile run today. Everyone hates it but me. I love to run. We go outside and it's kind of cold. Jay puts his arms around me. He's so warm. I see a few guys hug their girlfriends.

"I'm fine." I say. I walk over to the track and start running. We have to take Popsicle sticks from the teacher as we go around. After 5 sticks your done. Jay chases me around the track. I grab my Popsicle stick and so does Jay. I slow down so Jay can get me. He runs next to me.

"Do you want to see if your dad wants to have dinner with us tonight? Since he is in town." Jay asks.

"Sure, He's not going to kill you right?" I say and giggle.

"Hope not."

After school I call dad and tell him the address.

"He won't be here for another hour." I say.

"Good." Jay says and picks me up taking me to the bedroom.

"Ever since the nurse's office I've been hard." He says and puts me on the bed.

"Can I call you daddy?" I say and take off his shirt. He nods and smirks. I kiss his chest and smile. He takes off my pants and slips on my underwear. He takes off his/mine hoddie and smirks.

"No shirt?" He says. I blush. He takes my bra off and throws it across the room. I talk off the rest of his clothes. Jay presses his body close to mine. He pushes hair out of my face. He leans on one elbow and puts his knees on the either sides of me. "Your so beautiful." He says.

"Your so handsome." I say.

"How did I live 4 years without touching your body." Jay says and moves his free hand down my body.

"Touch me Daddy." I whisper. It feels weird coming from my mouth. Jay closes his eyes and then opens them again. He put his hand on one of my breasts and squeezes it. I suck in air and let it out slowly.

"4 years. Even before I liked you. Just touching your body. Kissing you. Having you so close. Did Logan ever touch you like this?" He whispers.

"Sort of. It never felt like this." I whisper. His hot breath is on my face. The heat between us is sulfating. Sweat is on his forehead. Our eyes are locked. Sex is nothing like this. Just having our body's so close. Sex is just a random thing to this. The door opens. Dad. How did he..? I gave him a key..

"What?!" Dad yells. Jay sighs still not getting off me. Dad pushes Jay off me. Jay is silent. "Is this why you got an apartment? so you can have sex!?" Dad screams. Jay grabs a blanket putting it over me.

"We weren't having sex! She's still a virgan! It was my fault not Jordan's! I'm just a dumb teen that only sex is on my mind!" Jay yells.

"Jay stop!" I yell. My dad looks at me. "First of all we weren't going to have sex. It was nice till you came! It wasn't either of our faults! We are boyfriend and girlfriend I think we can do this! Why should you care?! You were wanting my mom to take me! I hate you! I didn't even want you to come! Jay just wanted to get along with you but no! You have to come early and mess everything up!" I scream. I grab Jay's shirt and slip it over my head.

"At lest you haven't had sex. Your not as dumb then." Dad says.

"I'm not a virgan." I say. Dad's face is bright red with anger.

"You!" He screams at Jay.

"No!" I scream and get infront of Jay.

"Don't hurt him!" I cry out. Jay puts his arms around me and pulls me close to his body.

"Jordan, He doesn't love you. He will leave you in another year." Dad says. "Trust me I was a teenage boy."

"I'm not like that I have love this girl with all my heart for years and I'm not falling out I'm falling deeper in love with her." Jay says.

"Please, go into the living room and ill make dinner for all of us." I whisper.

"Fine." The boys say. Dad leaves the room and I shut the door behind him.

"I didn't even want sex." Me and Jay say at the same time. I giggle and he smiles. He puts on boxers and shorts and I hand him his shirt back. He slips it on and looks down my body. I try to cover myself.

"No." He says moving my hands. "Your so beautiful." I get dressed and walk into the kitchen. Jay is making Mac and cheese, mash potatoes and chicken.

"Nice work." I say. I walk closer to him and stand on my tip toes and whisper in his ear. "Daddy." He turns around. His cheeks are red and he's smirking. I walk into the living room where my dad sits on the new couch that came was here when we got home. I gave Mark a key so he can put the couch in the house. He's a really nice guy.

"Dad." I say sitting next to him. He looks at me.

"Stop growing up." He says.

"I can't." I say. Dad hugs me. When I was a child Dad would hold me for five mintues when he got home then he would leave. Nick and I never had dad around. I hate him for it.

"Yes you can." He says. Jay calls us in the kitchen and I smile at him. I kiss him. I don't care at this point if my dad is mad. I sit in one of the chairs and Jay sits next to me. His hand is on my thigh and gives it a squeeze. I get all of my food. I get food on my shirt.

"Daddy. can you get me a napkin." I ask. Jay and dad both stand up. Fucking hell. Dad looks at Jay and Jay looks at dad. I sink in my seat. Dad grabs a napkin and hands it to me.

"Thanks." I whisper and wipe my shirt. Jay slowly sit down. I look at Jay and he looks at me. "Sorry." I mouth to him. We finish eating and silence

"Daddy? Is your pet name for Jay?" Dad asks. I'm quite.

"Sort of." I say after awhile. Dad leaves after he done. He gives me a hug goodbye first. I lock the door and sigh. I turn around and Jay leans me on the door.

"How did Logan touch you? Show me." Jay says. I take Jay's hand and move it to my butt. He bites his lip.

"And here." I say putting his hand close to my lips.

"He never..?" Jay whispers.

"Never." I say. Jay smiles. His hand goes down the side of my body. I shiver. We go to the bedroom and I count out the money for our rent.

"I'll pay them tomorrow." Jay says and gets undressed. I stay in my clothes. He goes to bed but I finish homework. I can't stay awake any longer. I put everything in my binder and close it. I also plug in my phone and craw into the covers. Jay turns over and wraps his arms around me. I smile. I close my eyes and yawn.