Chapter 30

A month later

Tomorrow is Valentines day and I don't know what to do for Jay. I've never had to worry about Valentines Day since I never dated. The school is covering in red and pink. I toke Rose to get Valentine card for her class yesterday. The Valentines day Dance is tonight. At lunch Jay walks up to me smile.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" He asks.

"No." I say teasing him and he elbows me. I smile. "What are we going to do about Rose?"

"Already done you don't need to worry about it." Jay says. Jay takes Rose to Joey's while I get ready for the dance. I wear a pink dress Jay bought me. I think he got the pink one just to make me mad. Its really not that bad it's a really little pink. I put on make up and curl my hair and put a pink bow that jay also bought me and put it in the back. I put on my white heels and Jay is really.

"My beautiful girlfriend." He says and holds my hand giving it a squeeze.

"My handsome boyfriend." I say and kiss him. We walk out the door and to the truck. Jay open the door for me. "Thank you." I say and get in. He shuts the door and walks to the other side. He gets in and holds my hand. He turns on the truck and goes to the school. Once we are at school Jay jumps out and I try to open my door but he beats me to it.

"I got it." He says and holds out his hand. I take it and jump down. He kisses my forehead. I smile and we walk to the front door.

"Jordan Luck is wearing pink?!" Jackson says to me.

"Oh my gosh." Alex says to me. I laugh. We walk inside and everyone is slow dancing. Jay takes me into the crowd of people and puts his arms around my waist. I put my around his neck. He smiles down at me. I put my head in his chest and smile. We move back and forth and I almost fall asleep till loud music comes on.

"Your so cute." He says to me and chuckles. A lot of people are making out around us. I look at Jay and he's leaning in. He kisses me. I kiss him back and he licks my bottom lip. I open my mouth and he puts his tongue in. He fights me and wins. He explores my mouth making me shiver. We break and I catch my breath. He takes me to the boys bathroom and locks the door.

"Baby." He whispers and moves the straps of my dress off my shoulders.

"What?" I ask.

"You baby. You just makes me hard every time I see you. There's a knock on the door.

"Can I like go to the bathroom?" I hear Nolan's voice outside the door.

"Is it just you?" Jay asks and unzips on dress letting it fall to the floor.

"Yes." Nolan says. Jay unlocks the door letting him in the locking it again. "Whoa." He says to us.

"What?" I ask.

"Nothin'." He says. I blush and let Jay finish undressing me then him. He kicks off his shoes and I take his pants off. Nolan washes his hands then leaves. Jay puts me on the counter. He slams into me making me whimper.

"Jay." I say. He sucks on my boobs leaving hickeys.

"Fuck Jordan." He says as I rake my nails down his back. We both cum and I fall into his chest. I jump of the counter and we clean it up. I kiss him. We put our clothes back on and go back to the dance. At the end the crown the queen of hearts and the king of hearts. Jay gets king and I not shocked. He always win and Lauren. She goes up there and they have to dance together which pisses me off. I trust him and her but I'm his date. I just talk to the guys till the dance is over.

"Hey baby." Jay says to me when we get outside.

"Hey." I say.

"I'm sorry I couldn't dance with you." He says.