Chapter 27

I put Rose to bed then walk into the bedroom Jay is just in boxers. He closes the door behind me and pushes me up on it.

"I forget how you feel." He whispers in my ear. "All I know is I want to feel it again."

"Jay, we have a kid now." I whisper.

"I know." He says and sighs. "I love you." He whispers.

"I love you more." I say and kiss him. We have a long make out session till he breaks it.

"Can we at lest sleep, you know." He says and smiles. I nod and he pulls my shirt over my head.

"Your so beautiful." He says and puts his hand on my back bring me to his chest.

"Your so handsome." I say. He lightly kisses my lips.

I take off the rest of my clothes and Jay kicks off his boxers. I craw under the blankets and he brings me close the his chest. He draws circles in my mid back.

"Mom!" I hear Rose cry out. I jump up and put on Jay's shirt and run to her room.

"What's wrong?!" I say turning on the light.

"I had a nightmare." She says and starts to cry. I walk over to her and sit on her bed. I hug her close as she calms down.

"What happened?" Jay asks me. He's just in boxers

"She had a nightmare." I say and rock her back and and froth.

"Can I sleep with you guys tonight?" She whispers.

"Sure." I say and kiss her forehead. Jay turns off her light and we walk into our room.

Jay's P.O.V.

Rose lays between me and Jordan. I feel colder. Rose shakes my arm and I turn over

"What?" I whisper.

"I can't sleep." She says.

"Me either." Rose puts her head in my chest. I'm warm again. I put my arm around her and a few minutes she is asleep. I'm glad my girls are okay. My phone vibrates.

Jordan- still up baby?

I see she is on her phone and she looks at me smiling. I grab my phone and text her back.

Me- yes Rose is asleep tho

Jordan- Your a good daddy

I smile

Me-Your a good mommy

Jordan- I love you so much Jay

Me- I love you more Jordan

She stops texting and falls asleep. I put my phone on the night stand and Rose coughs into my chest. It sounds like a cold cough. I bring her closer and smile. I feel now that I'm worth something not just a random kid. If me and Jordan never got together what would life be like?

She would probably still be dating Logan. Logan could have been me all this time. Rose calling him Daddy. Him taking Jordan's virganity. Thinking about Logan is touching her in the way I do pisses me off. Having to watch him kiss her like they did before me. I hold Rose closer. Her and Jordan are the best things that have ever happened to me. The cuts on Jordan's thighs are almost all the way gone. Rose starts a coughing fit and wakes up. I stand up and take her to the bathroom.

"Here." I say giving her medicine.

"Thank you." She says.

"Are you okay now?" I ask. She nods and we walk back to the room.

"Can we sleep in my room? I don't want to wake up mom." She says. I smile. "Im really not tired can we stay up a little?"

"I'm not either, sure." I turn on the lights and we sit on her bed.

"Can I ask you a question?" She asks.

"Sure." I say.

"How long have you loved her?" Rose asks.

"Ever since 8th grade but she didn't know I did until a few months ago. I was scared she wouldn't love me the way I did her so I waited till I finally had the guts to tell her." I say. "Why?"

"Well I kinda like this guy and..." She trails off.

"Who?" I ask.

"His name is Joey." Rose says.

"Oh." I say.

"Your still my favorite guy." she says and hugs me. I smile.

In the morning I wake up and Rose is getting dressed. I cover my eyes.

"I'll let you get dressed." I say and chuckle. I go to our bedroom and Jordan is putting on makeup. A towel is wrapped around her body showing her every curve. I'm hard.

"Hey." She says and smiles. I kiss her and smile.

"That was really sweet what you did last night." Jordan says as I get dressed.

"It was nothing." I say and put on sweatpants. Jordan walks over to the window.

"It's already snowing I don't get why they just don't cancel school." She says.

"Me either." I say. Rose skips into the room.

"I made breakfast!" She says smiling.

"Well thank you!" Jordan says and smiles.

I put on a hoddie and close the curtains.

"No one is going to look at you when your getting dressed." Jay says. We're on the second floor I don't think they can see. Rose walks out of the room and Jordan puts her towel in the dirty clothes.

"Wow." I say looking at her body. "I've seen it many times and I still can't understand how someone can be so sexy." She blushes.

"Great I have no bras clean." She says.

"Wear this." I hold it a sexy top with a bra in it.

"I'm going to school. not a strip club." She says and digs around till that's her only option.

"Zip it up for me." She says turning around an pulling up her hair. I zip it up and she puts on a hoddie.

"Your going to cover it up already? I didn't even get to say anything about it!" I whine.

"I don't want Rose seeing me in that." she says.

We walk into the kitchen and Rose and watching cartoons on TV. Toast with butter and jelly on it sits on the table. I take a bite.

"Good job Rose!" I say to her.

"Thank you." She says and smiles. Me and Jordan eat till its time to go.

"Bye sweetie we will come pick you up." Jordan says and kisses Rose goodbye. Rose hugs me.

"Bye Daddy I love you." She says to me. I pick her up and give her a big kiss. She smiles and I put her back down.