Chapter 3

Me and Jay go home after an hour at the mall.

"Is something wrong?" Jay asks me.

"No." I lie.

"Tell me now." Jay says and picks me up once we are in the apartment.

"Nothing I swear!" I say.

"Okay." Jay says a little hurt.

"I'll be right back." I say and he guys me down. I go to the bathroom and sigh. I pull down my pants and see a little blood. "Fuck." I whisper. I pee then put in a tampon. Periods are a bitch. Why can't guys have them?! Not us girls! The worst period is when you have practice that week. I walk out of the bathroom and feel really hungry. I walk into the kitchen and pour a bowl of cereal.

"Not going to ask me if I want any? What kind of woman are you?" Jay says and wraps his arms around me from behind.

"I was going to." I lie and giggle.

"That's a evil giggle and I know it!" Jay says. I smile. Jay spins me around and sits me in a kitchen chair. He walks over grabs my bowl and a spoon and hands it to me.

"Why are you so nice?" I ask and take a bite.

"What? A boyfriend can't be nice to his girlfriend?" Jay says.

"I never said we were back together." I say. Like we were ever broken up. I love him to much.

"Oh." He says. He sits in the chair next to mine. I kiss him.

"I was kidding baby." I say.

"Oh." He says and blushes. I let Jay eat my cereal with me. His hand moves to my thigh and gives a little squeeze. I smile.

"Every time we come home, I feel like we are married." Jay says. "I feel like I finally did something right for you."

"You've done a lot for me." I say.

"I've made you cry a lot too." Jay says. Silents. "I've gotten too many chances. I want this to be my last." He says. I lean on to him. My phone rings. I get up as run into the bedroom.

"Hello?" I say.

"Hey Jordan Tomorrow is Thanksgiving. You and Jay can come to dinner at my house if you want." Nolan says.

"Oh my gosh I forgot about that!" I say. "we would love to! When are you having it?"

"Mom!" Nolan yells. "when are we having thanksgiving! She said 6:00."

"Okay we will be there." I say. Jay walks into the room.

"We be where?" He says.

"Nolan is having thanksgiving and invited us. At 6:00." I say.

"My mom is having it at 3:00." Jay says.

"We can go to both!" I say.

"I'm so glad we don't have school tomorrow!" Jay says and does a weird dance. I laugh.

......

I get up in the morning and wear jeans and a black shirt. I grab my purse I never use only take tampons in and put a few in there. I put my phone and wallet in there also. I put on my black converse and walk out of the bathroom. Jay is texting on his phone. He up at me.

"Wow." He says.

"Do I look okay?" I ask.

"Perfect." He says. He's in his jersey and jeans. I blush. He walks over to me and puts his hands on my hips.

"It shows your curves." He whispers. "wait, did I say that out loud?!" He says and blush. I nod and laugh. We walk out of the apartment.

"I feel so embarrassed." Jay says covering his face. He hides a smirk. I smack his arm.

"No you aren't I can see your smirk." I say and laugh.

"Shut up." He says and laughs. We get to his moms house and we walk to the door. He opens it. I've never been to a Connors thanksgiving before. oh my lord.