Chapter 23

That morning Alex and Nolan go to breakfast and me and Jay stay in the room.

"I'm sorry about last night I didn't know he was coming." I say as we cuddle on the bed.

"It's okay." He says and kisses me. "I didn't either." The guys come back and I get dressed.

"You should wear your dress since we are going to see your college." Jay says as I hook my bra.

"I don't know. They will think I'm too girly and I'm meeting people on the team that will be there next year." I say.

"I guess." He says and sighs.

"What's wrong?" I ask.

"Nothing." He says and pulls a shirt over his head. He walks into the bathroom and I roll my eyes. I pull on jean short shorts and a tank top. It'a a lot warmer here then Tennessee. I put on my blue vans and walk into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"That booty though." Alex says to me and I slap him.

"That booty is mine." Jay says and smirks at me.

"The boobies too?" Nolan says and laughs.

"I got non." I say.

"Jump up and down." Jay says. I raise my eyebrow with my toothbrush in my mouth. "do it." He says. I do and Jay nods.

"You got some princess." He says. I roll my eyes and brush my hair. The guys take around 10 minutes on their hair. I put on gold eyeshadow and eyeliner. I also put on my mascara. I only brought a little makeup since I don't wear a lot. The guys are putting on their shoes as I curl my hair a little.

"Lets go, princess." Nolan says and we walk out the door. Jay looks at me and smiles.

"OMG girl that gold eyeshadow totally brings out your eyes!" Alex squeals like a little girl.

"Oh shut up!" I say. We get in the car and this time I sit in the front with Jay. When I see the campus and freak out. I can't believe I'm going here next year! I look at Jay. Without him. We get out of the car and I can't stop smiling.

"Dude this place is huge!" Nolan says. We go inside the school and go to the office. They send us to the football stadium where I see a bunch of college boys. The Coach walks up to me. Nothing like my Coach or my old Coach.. He's like my Dad and it makes me sad knowing he's not my Coach anymore.

"I'm Coach Debars." He says. "Which one of you is Nolan Woods?"

"Me!" Nolan says with a smile. The football players look at me like I'm dead meat. I hate this already.

"I'm guessing this fine little lady is Jordan Luck. Daughter of Andrew Luck." He says.

"Yes Sir." I say and cross my arms.

"Both of you should talk to your new brothers." He says and goes to his office. New brothers? I almost pass out. No. No new brothers! I already have the best.

"How are you a quarterback?" A guy asks me and everyone laughs.

"It's because of her daddy isn't?" Another says. Jay try's to say something but I cut him off.

"Yeah I have brought my team to State every single year because of My dad? Right?" I say and smirk.

"I think we got a fighter." A guy says.

"No you got a Quarterback." I say.

"What about you?" The first guy asks Nolan.

"Running back." He says and moves closer to me.