Chapter 40

Jay's P.O.V.

"Calm down bro." Alex says as I try to get my tie right.

"This is going to be horrible!" I say getting mad.

"Let me see it." Mom says and ties it.

"Thanks." I say.

"I can believe my little boy is get married!" She squeals.

"Go check on Jordan." I ask her and she goes out of the room.

"I'm freaking out dude!" I say.

"Just calm down. I bet Jordan is more nerves." Nolan says.

"Where are you to going on your honeymoon?" Alex says.

"I still really don't know." I say. Nolan hands be two plane tickets.

"Good because your going to Paris!" he says and smiles.

"Dude!" I say and grab them. "Jordan is going to flip! Thanks."

"Ready?" Alex says. I put them in my pocket.

"Ready as I will ever be." I say. We go to the church part of the place and I get in my place. My hands are so sweaty. Someone starts playing music and the doors open. Rose walks out and Joey. Rose is in her dress and is throwing flowers over the floor. Joey is next to her holding the rings. The girls walk out. Next is Jordan. My legs get wobbly. Just like 8th grade. The doors open and I see my beautiful bride.

Jordan's P.O.V.

"OMG your hair won't stay!" Lauren says fixing my hair for the 20th time.

"It's fine." I say.

"Now for your make-up!" She says and starts. Jay's mom walks in.

"Your so beautiful!" She tells me.

"Is Jay okay?" I ask. I'm more scared than I was for the championship.

"Yes sweetheart. He's doing just fine." She says and looks at my dress hanging.

"Jay picked it out." I say and smile.

"Jason does know what he wants!" His mom says and takes my hand. "I'll always be here if you need me."

"Me too." I say. She leaves and Lauren finishes my make-up.

"I will hurt Jason if he hurts you." She says and I laugh.

"I bet you will." I say. She puts my white heels on me.

"Now for your dress!" She says and hands me it. Lauren and the other girls are wearing red dresses. I put it on and fix the top.

"Ready?" The girls ask.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I say. The girls take me to the doors and I see Rose.

"I love your hair!" She says.

"Thank you." I say It's just curled and pinned out of my face. I see my dad.

"You looks so beautiful Jordan." He says and takes my hand. Joey and Rose walk through the door then the girls. My legs are wobbly as we walk in front of the doors. The doors open and everyone is looking at me. I see Jay and he is smiling at me. I walk to him. My dad sits down and I walk up the stairs. I trip and Jay takes my hand. I blush and stand in front of him. He takes my other hand. I don't hear what half the guy says. I'm way to nerves.

"I have a speech." Jay says. He pulls at piece of notebook paper and its all crumbed and yellowed.

"I wrote this is 8th grade." He says to me. "I hope I'm reading this to you on our wedding day. I really never think that will happen though. Last night, was so scary. I didn't know what to say or do. I fell for you last night. Maybe it's just a crush but I think it's more. If this is our wedding day then I have one thing to say. I love you my darling angel." Jay's hands are shaking. Tears are in my eyes. Everyone awww's.

"Jason Connors. Do you take Jordan Luck to be your wife." The guy ask.

"I do." Jay says and slides my wedding ring on.

"Jordan Luck. Do you take Jason Connors as your husband?"

"Yeah." I say "Wait I mean I do." I blush and everyone chuckles. I slide Jay's ring on his finger

"You may now kiss the bride." Jay dips me down and kisses me. Everyone claps as we kiss. We break apart and he stands me back up. Rose runs up to us. Jay picks her up and kisses her. We go the dinning room and I see the cake. I see the top and try not to cry. Just like Jay said. A girl football player and a guy but they are kissing. I hug him and we cut the cake We stand on the side as everyone gets there's. Jay wipes icing on my lips. I lick it off before he can kiss me. I giggle.

"Can I have this dance?" Jay asks stand up and takes my hand. We dance. I smile the whole time.

"My beautiful wife." Jay says.

"My handsome husband." I say and he kisses me.

Everything is perfect. I have Jay, Rose, My dad, Nick, the team.

At lest, was perfect.