Chapter 35

"Hey." John says when I open the door.

"Hi." I say.

"I've fucked her she's mine." Jay says.

"You fucked her!?" Rose yells.

"Rose!" I say.

"Daddy told me I could curse!" Rose says and points to Jay.

"You little duck!" He says and tickles her.

"See you later." I say and shut the door.

"I didn't know you had a sister." Josh says.

"Oh I don't that's mine and Jay's daughter. We adopted her a few months ago. Shocking that she isn't our daughter." I say.

"You two look a lot a like." He says. "Beautiful." He says. I blush. I'm wearing a crop top and short shorts. I shocked Jay let me go out in this. We go to his car and its a really nice car. Nicer than mine. He walks over to his door. What a gentleman. Sarcasm. I open my door and get in.

"So." He says.

"So What?" I ask.

"I'm guess you and Jay are dating?" He asks.

"We are getting married this summer." I say.

"Wow." He says.

"Yeah." I say. We get to the restaurant but Josh locks the doors before I can get out.

"I think a bride to be should have a little fun before she's stuck was another man." Josh says.

"I um." I say. "I don't do that to Jay." I say. Josh takes my phone and texts Jay.

Me/ Josh- Can I have sex with Josh?

"Hey!" I yell and grab my phone.

Jay- I guess.... But that means I get to fuck you when you get home.

Thinking about Jay doing dirty thing to me gets me to smile.

"I guess that's a yes?" Josh says. He pulls me into the back seat. I dreamed of this since 7th grade. He kisses me. His lips are nothing like Jay's. His handswonder around my body. Jay knows where to touch me. I lay on the back seat. He takes off my shirt.

"Josh wait." I say.

"What?" He asks.

"This isn't right." I say and grab my shirt putting it back on.

"I thought I was hot?" He asks.

"You are but my fiancé is hotter than you will ever be." I say. I sit back in my seat. "I want to go home." I say and sink in my seat.

"Fine." He says and drives back to the apartments. I walk in and see Rose is on the couch next to Jay.

"I think I'm sick." I say walking over to Jay. I say.

"On um come here." He says and picks me up walking to the bedroom.

"I didn't have sex with Josh." I whisper.

"I know." He says and smiles at me. We walk into the bedroom and he locks the door.

PLEASE DON'T READ OVER THIS IF YOU DON'T LIKE THE SEX! Go to the next chapter! Thank you (:

"Maybe I need a lesson of who's girl I am." I say when he puts me down. I see Jay get a boner.

Jay goes through our dresser he pulls out two toy handcuffs he lays me on the bed and put my hand in one and puts the other on te head bored. He does the same to my other hand. I move around and Jay starts taking off my clothes. He puts a blindfold around my eyes. He takes off all my clothes.

"I'll be right back baby." He whispers in my ear and walks out. "Hey Rose lets go to bed I have to take care of your mom." He says. I hear her go to bed and Jay says goodnight. I can hear the door close and lock. I shiver as he moves his hand up my stomach. He puts something in my mouth. I can still breath though. I hear him get undressed. His hand touches me between my legs and I jump. He shoves in two finger. I moan into the cloth.

"Yes." He whispers. "Who's your daddy?"

"You." I moan. "Daddy Please." I feel his tongue. When I try to move I can't. I scream with pleasure.

"Don't stop!" I scream. He stops.

"Daddy gets to choose." He whispers in my ear. He kisses me down my chest and messages my boobs. I groan. "Your moving to much." He says. I try to stop but I can. I'm throbbing. He grabs my legs. He handcuffs my legs to the bed. I twitch when he touches me. How many handcuffs does he have? He sucks on my boobs. I need more!

"Daddy." I say.

"Yes?" He asks.

"Your teasing me." I whisper. He slaps my ass.

"Do you like being teased baby girl?" He ask.

"No." I groan.

"To bad." He says. He takes the cloth out of my mouth and shoves his length down my throat. I thrash around. "Take it!" He says. I lick all around him. He pulls out of my mouth. I cough and he puts the cloth back into my mouth. He moves off me then I feel his tongue inside me. I scream.

"Oh daddy!" I yell into the cloth.

"You like this baby girl?" He ask. I nod and he rubs me as he licks. I cum. I catch my breath. He uncuffs my legs.

"Don't move."he commands. He uncuffs my hands.

"Turn around and get on your hands and knees." He whispers in my ear. I do as he says and cuffs my hands back to the headboard. He makes sure the cloth is in my mouth before he slams into me. I scream and bite the cloth. He goes harder every time I scream. He reaches over under me and holds my boobs.

"Daddy!" I yell. "Faster!" He does and smacks my ass. He cums inside me and I cum. He pulls out of me and uncuffs me. I fall onto the bed and he takes out the cloth and my blindfold. There's cum all over the sheets.

"Did Daddy do good." He says.

"Yes." I say.

"Do you want to show you how to do this without Daddy here?" He asks. I nod. He takes my hand and puts all my fingers down but two.

"Put them inside you." He whispers. He helps me. I twitch.

"Oh my gosh." I say and moan.

"So sexy." He watches me finger myself. After I'm done we lay on the bed close.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you too." I say and kiss him.