Chapter 24

Jay's P.O.V.

On New Year's Eve, we go to a 21 and under club. Jordan teases me by wearing short shorts and a crop top which is high cut. We get to the club and I open Jordan's door.

"My lady." I say and she links her arm with mine. We go inside and its smells like sweat and its packed. Alex and Nolan go to dance with a pack of girls. Jordan makes me dance with her. I keep her close because I can lose her fast in this place. I grind up on her and she smirks. "Your teasing me with what your wearing." I say and she winks at me. We stand by the bar and I sit on one of the stools. Jordan makes sure I have a full view of her chest. She's acting like she's drunk and I think she is.

"Hey baby." She says and giggles.

"Hey." I say.

"Your so cute." She says and puts her finger on my nose. A few girls are looking at me.

"Want to dance?" One asks me.

"Sorry I'm with her." I say pointing to Jordan.

"Just one dance?" They whine. Jordan looks at me with soft eyes.

"Go dance." she says. "I'll be right here." I stand up and I kiss her. I walk off with the girls and look back seeing a guy talking to her. She should have fun too. I have no fun. The girls just try to take off their clothes which I don't like.

"I got to go sorry." I say and walk back to Jordan. She talking to the same guy. I can hear her laugh.

"Your kidding!" She says and slaps his arm. I stand back just to see what will happen.

"I'm not! I swear. My ex was so mad when she found out I thought she was going to bite my head off." He says. Jordan smiles.

"By ex do you mean your single?" She asks.

"Yes I am. How about you babe?" He asks and rubs her thigh way to close to where he should not be.

"No I have a boyfriend. He's perfect. I love him so much." Jordan says.

"He doesn't seem so perfect. He left you for a group of girls. I would never do that." He says leaning closer to her.

"I told him to go. If I keep him too close then he will rebel and go fuck every girl in here but I know he wouldn't do that." She says.

"Would he be mad if I kissed you?" He asks getting even closer.

"We both will be." Jordan says and pushes him away. I smile and walk over to them.

"This is Jay." She says and pulls me in for a kiss.

"I'm just going to go." He says and leaves. She kisses me and wraps her arms around my neck.

"Come on." She says and gets off the stool and walks to the guys bathroom. Jordan opens the door and there's already a couple in there. They don't even care. We walk to a bigger stall and there's someone in there to. We get into a little one and it feels awkward. I close the lid of the toilet and push her on one of the walls. We start to make-out. She takes off her shorts and my pants.

Hearing everyone else have sex makes me look at her different. I don't want to be like the people in here. I have treated sex with Jordan like its just a game. I stop and pull up my pants.

"What's wrong?" She asks me.

"Your better than this." I say and pull up her shorts and button them for her. "Sex should be more than this." Jordan looks at me.

"That's the sweetest thing ever." She says. I take her hand and we leave the bathroom. We walk to the car and see Nolan and Alex are already in.

"Have fun?" I ask them.