Chapter 39

"Girls night." Lauren says when everyone gets there. All the cheerleader came to her house and a few of my friends. "Since we have a bride to me I thought we could go to a strip club!"

"We can't get into a strip Club!" Kate says.

"Well I know a guy that owns one." She says smirking. We get into cars and go there. Lauren is making me wear short shorts and a very short crop top. We walk in and see guys stripping and giving lap dances. We sit at a table and guys come around asking if we want a drink.

"No thanks." I say.

"Oh come on!" Tabby says.

"I don't drink a lot." I say. Another guy comes around and stand on the table.

"Where the bride?" He asks. Everyone looks at me. He gets me on the table and starts grind on me.

"Whoa who!" The girls say. He sits me back down and we watch some guys dance. Gosh it's like watching Magic mike in real life. One of the guys jumps down on the stage and starts giving me at lap dance. The girls shove money in his thong. He starts making out with me.

Jay's P.O.V.

"Your getting married tomorrow so lets go out!" Nolan says.

"I don't know guys." I say and make a sandwich for Rose.

"Go get girls to take their bra's off." Alex says.

"I get that all the time." I say and they laugh.

"Your such a downer." Jackson says.

"I can't leave Rose by herself as I go partying with a bunch of girls." I say.

"We take her with us!" Lewis says.

"Hell no!" I say. "Dinner is ready!" Rose sits at the table and I hand her her plate.

"Then lets have some over!" Alex says. I look at them.

"Who over?" Rose asks.

"They want daddy to go party with them." I say.

"Let them come over, who ever they are. I'll stay in my room I promise." She says.

"You will?" I ask.

"Yeah." She says and goes to her room.

"Good because-." theres a knock on the door which cuts Nolan off. I open the door and see four girl stripers.

"Hey baby." One says to me. Non of them are Jordan so I'm pissed. I let them in and they dance on the other guys. The blond headed girl sits me on the couch and strips in front of me. Don't get me wrong I want to fuck her on the spot but Jordan is way sexier than her.

"Fuck me baby." She says and reaches for my pants. I look around and see the other are having sex on the floor.

"No." I say and push her hands away.

"Why not baby?" She asks.

"Because I said so." I say. She goes to put her clothes back on.

"Daddy!' Rose yells. I jump up and run down the hall to her room.

"What is it?" I ask walking the shut the door.

"My tummy hurts." She says.

"Come here." I say and hold her close to my chest and open the door. I walk into the bathroom. I sit her on the floor near the toilet. I rub her stomach till the door opens. That chick again.

"Can you help me?" She says and swing her bra around covering her boobs. I stand up. I grab her bra the throw it down the hall.

"Don't you see I'm try to help my kid here?" I say.

"Your kid?" She says.

"Yeah you got a problem Bitch?" Rose says. Her jaw drops.

"I'm not a bitch!" She says.

"Yeah your a whore." I say and slam the door locking it. I give Rose some tums and go the kitchen to get a big bowl. The girls are gone. Good.

"Why didn't you fuck a that girl?" Nolan says.

"Because Rose is more important." I say.

"I wish you never got that kid." Lewis says. I attack him. I push him on the wall.

"You motherfucker!" I yell and punch him. Nolan and Alex try to pull me off him. "Don't you dare talk that way about my daughter!"

"Daddy?" I hear a whisper. I look up and see Rose backing away.

"Little duck I-." I say and reach for her. My hand is cover in blood Lewis is moving slowly away from me. His face is covered in blood.

"Don't touch me." She whispers and starts to cry.

"Daddy would never hurt you." I say. Nolan walks over to her shaking body. I hate myself.

"Your daddy will never do that to you sweetie. That stupid over there said something bad about you and your daddy loves you so he got mad." Alex says. Rose runs into my arms.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear.

"I love you too daddy." She says. I clean my hand up and hear the front door open. Jordan is standing there.

"Mommy!" Rose yells and hugs her.

"What happened?!" Jordan asks me.

"Long story." I say.