Chapter 32

Prom is tonight. Lauren is going to let me use one of her dresses. Jay made a cupcake and stuck a note in there saying-

Prom?

I say goodbye to Jay and I take Rose to Joey's house. They are so cute together. I drive to Lauren's house and she already has my dress picked out.

"I knew you wouldn't want a pink one so.." She says and hands me a long Baby blue dress.

"I love it thank you." I say and hug her.

"I don't care how much you whine your wearing these heels!" She says. At lest 4 inch heels.

"Those are weapons not shoes!" I say.

"Too bad!" She says. Lauren is a wizard with Make-up and hair. I have little flowers in my hair that's in a bun.

"I love it." I say. I help her and then we get dressed. Her mom burst into the room.

"Your dates are here!" She says.

"Who ask you?" I ask Lauren.

"Carter Price." She says. Oh shit. Lauren makes sure we are done then I put on the devil shoes. Lauren wears taller ones. I stand up and almost fall over. I walk slowly.

"You big baby." She says and hands me 2 inched heels.

"Thank you." I say and put them on. I can walk now! We walk down the stairs and Jay sees me. He's in a tux. looking sexy as always.

"Wow." He says. I trip and he catches me.

"Picture time!" Lauren's mom says. She does a bunch of Lauren and Carter then turns to me and Jay. He wraps his arm around me and smiles.I smile to and she takes a lest five.

"I'll send then to you." She says. We get outside. A lemo.

"Carter got it." He whispers in my ear. Good we have spent a lot on the wedding. Jay plays with the ring on my hand.

"Look at the soon to be married!" Lauren says to us and smiles. I lean into Jay. We get into the school and the guys get out first. Lauren gets out then Jay puts his hand out to me. I step out and Jay shuts the door.

"Look at my beautiful wife!" He says and smiles. I smile and he wraps his arm around me. We find the guys and their dates.

"Jordan is lookin' fine tonight!" Alex says and his cheerleader date gives me a dirty look. We go into the gym and dance. When a slow song is on Jay wraps his arms around me.I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Just think, we are going to get married then go on our honeymoon." Jay says.

"And eat cake?" I say and giggle.

"Yes, Totally eating cake." He say and smiles.

"Where are we going to go on our honeymoon?" I ask.

"I was thinking about getting a hotel room for a week in Nashville. Just to get away. Rose can stay with my mom or Nolan." He says.

"Yeah I think Rose has the hots for him." I say and giggle.

"May I cut in?" Alex ask. Jay and he switch.

"Well hello." Alex says to me and smiles wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hello." I say and wrap my arms around his neck.

"My date is way to horny." He whispers in my ear. I try to hold the laugh attack.

"Let get the king and queen up here!" Nolan yells. Everyone claps and Jay holds my hand.

"King first as always!" Nolan says. "Jason Connors!" He yells.

"What a surprise." I say. He kisses me and walks up there. He smiles at me. A evil smile.

"And your queen is.." Nolan says.

Lauren lane!

"Jordan Luck!" Nolan yells.

"What?!" I scream. People start clapping. I walk on stage and Jay is holding out my crown. Mine! My crown! He sits it on my head.

"You may now is the bride!" Alex yells. I giggle and Jay kisses me. Everyone claps. Me and Jay get off the stage and walk into the middle.

I put my arms around his neck and his arms wrap around my waist.

"I love you." He whispers.

"I love you." I say and put my head in his chest. We graduate in two weeks. This is crazy.

Me and Jay starting off hating each other and now I love him and we are getting married.

Flashback

"Lets play truth of dare." Alex says.

"Yeah!" Nolan says. We sit in a circle.

"Truth of dare?" Nolan asks Jay.

"Dare." He says.

"I dare you to have 7 minutes in heaven with Jordan!" I look at Jay. I stand up and walk into the closet. He follows me. I shut the door.

"I think they want me to come out naked." I say.

"Yeah I bet."

"Mess up my hair so it looked like we kissed." Jay messes it up.

"So." I say and unbutton his shirt. His baby six pack shows.

"So what?" He says.

"I don't know." I say and laugh. I sit on the floor.