Chapter 28

After lunch we can go home. Me and Jay get in his truck.

"Ready?" He asks me.

"Yup." I say and smile. Jay drives to Rose's school and I go in and get her. All the car riders are inside.

"Mom!" She yells when she sees me and hugs me.

"Jordan?" I hear a woman say. I turn around and see my Math teacher.

"Oh hi." I say.

"Are you picking up your sister?" She asks me.

"No my daughter." I say. Her jaw drops. "Me and my boyfriend adopted her." I say. Me and Rose walk out of school. School is going to be awkward. Rose sits by Jay.

"How was school?" Jay asks her.

"Great! Also and bunch of people in my class brought their pussy's, they were also afraid their dad's was going to eat the cats." Rose says to Jay. He looks at me and cracks a smile.

"I hope they don't." Jay says. When we get home I help Rose with her homework.

"Since you weren't really here for our Christmas I went shopping." Jay says and hands Rose a big box.

"Wow! My old mom never bought me again for Christmas." Rose says and rips it open.

"Oh my gosh!" She screams. A American girl doll. "I've always wanted one of these!" She hugs me and Jay. "Thank you thank you!"

"Your welcome." Jay says. It looks a lot like Rose. Jay and I also bought a bunch of the clothes for her. There's a knock on the door and I open it. Nolan, Alex, Lewis, JJ, Jo, Jackson and Corbin. "Oh um Jordan the guys are spending the night." Jay says and rubs his neck. The guys come in and wave at Rose. Her eyes almost pop out of her head.

"Hi." She whispers shyly. I take Jay into the kitchen.

"I'm sorry I forgot I invited them over so we could see how we did in football." Jay says. Every year we record our games and watch them.

"It's fine." I say. Rose goes to her room and the guys sit on the couch and the chairs. Jay pats his lap and I sit on it.

"Hey Rose want to see your mom make a grown guy cry?!" Alex yells. Rose walks into the living room. She sits on the ground and looks at the TV.

"Ouch." She says when someone gets tackled.

"I still can't believe you didn't make that catch Nolan!" I yell at him.

"If you didn't throw it wrong maybe I would have."

"No!"

"Yes!" He yells.

"No!"

"Yes!"

"N-." Jay cuts me off.

"You did throw it wrong babe." He says to me. I cross my arms.

"Looks like someone is sleeping on the floor tonight." Jackson says. I high five him. Rose is really into it. She's silent but watches every move.

"Daddy got tackled! Daddy got tackled!" Rose sings when Jay gets tackled. I start laughing.

"Someone's going to get.." Jay says and starts tickling her. "Tickled!"

"Stop!" She says laughing.

"Is it funny now?!" He says and laughs still tickling her.

"It's more than funny." She says. Jay stops and smirks.

"No cookies for you!" He says and laughs.

"No!" She says and acts like she has been shot. Rose closes her eyes and opens her mouth sticking out her tongue. "I'm dead." She mumbles. Around 11:00 Rose goes to her room.

"Going to bed?" Jay asks her.

"No I'm going to go play with Lacy!" She says and shuts her door. Lacy is what she named her doll. Coco barks at her door.

"Oh shut up." She says opening the door letting him in then closing it again. I giggle. Everyone starts getting tired after the next game is over.

"I'm going to say goodnight to Rose." I say standing up and stretch. I walk to her room and Jay follows and I open her door. She is on her bed playing on her phone.

"Good night." I say and kiss her forehead.

"Night." She says. Jay kisses her.

"Good night sweetie." He says. Me and Jay lay in the living room with the other guys. I cuddle up with Jay.

In the morning we don't have to wake up for school. No school! Whoa! When we wake up everyone just has cereal.

"Can I go to Joey's apartment?" She asks me.

"Sure I'll walk you down there." I say. I already have clothes on from yesterday, So Rose just puts on jeans and a T-shirt. She holds my hand as we walk down there. It's already noon? I knock on the apartment door and Joey's mom opens the door.

"Joey couldn't wait till you got here!" She says to Rose. She smiles. Me and the mom talk for a few minutes. Nice lady.

"When do you want me to pick her up?" I ask.

"When ever you would like." She says and smiles. I go back to the apartment and see the guys have left. Jay lefts me up as I walk into the apartment. I wrap my legs around his waist and he closes the door.

"No sex with you for two weeks." He says and smashes his lips into mine. I take off his shirt.

"Can we do it in the shower?" I ask and pull on his lip.

Jay's P.O.V.

I walks into the bathroom throwing Jordan's shirt and bra on the floor. She jumps off him and take off my pants and underwear. I do the same to her. Jordan turns on the water and gets in. I get in behind her and pick her up. I put her on me and I feel more relaxed. I bounce her up and down on me. Her breasts bounce too.

"So sexy." I say to her.

"Baby." She moans. Her sweet moans. I suck on her neck giving her hickeys. She cums and I cum after. I put her down and watch the cum pour out between her legs. Me and her take a shower. When Jordan goes to wash her body I take the rag. I move it down her arm. Jordan kisses me. I move the rag over her boobs washing them. I wash her other arm then wash her stomach. I wash her legs then I stop. I look up at.

"Do it." She says. I wash her between her legs and she bites her lip. I wash her back and her ass. She's blushing like crazy. Jordan gets all the soap off and she holds out her hand. "Your turn." She says smirking. I put the rag in her hand and she puts more soap on it. She washes my arms

"Your hands are so small." I say.

"To you they are." She says and smiles. She washes my back then my torso. Washing Jordan and her washing me makes me hard. She washes everything but my dick. She blushes and hands me the rag. Jordan watches then I wash off. She bends over to turn off the water. I slap her ass and she looks at me.

"You got yourself into it." I say.

"That's what she said!" Jordan says and laughs. She steps out and drys off. I kiss her lips. Jordan smiles and walks out of the bathroom. I dry off and dry off my hair. I walk to the bedroom and Jordan is only in underwear.

"You should wear that bra thing again." I say smirking.

"This world is just a bunch of horny teenagers." She says and giggles.