Chapter 12

Jay picks me up. Tears fall down his cheeks.

"Your ruined!" He crys out. He looks at Jacob.

"You ruined her!" Jay screams at him. I look over at him with my head cloudy. Cops are on Jacob. I look away and put my head in Jay's chest.

"I knew something was wrong." He whispers to me. "I love you."

"I love you too." I whisper. Jay takes me to the ambulance and they check me.

"She can't get pregnant so..?" Jay says.

"Just take her home. Also don't let her go to school tomorrow. She needs to rest." I hear a woman say. Jay gave me his hoddie and wouldn't let me walk. I'm so sore. Jay puts me on the seat and he shuts the door. I start crying. Jay gets in and lets me cry. He holds me close to his chest. I can hear his heart beat.

"Am I ruined?" I whisper after I can't cry anymore.

"No." He says and kisses me. His soft lips stay on mine. I never want them to leave. We go home and I fall asleep in his arms.

I wake up with a headache and I'm sore. I try to stand up but fail. Jay comes in with a plate full. Pancakes, Bacon, eggs, toast, Orange juice.

"Baby don't get up." Jay says helping back under the blankets. He sits the tray on my lap and sits next to me. He helps me eat my breakfast and tell me to not get up.

"What if I have to pee?" I ask. He groans and I grin. He picks me up and takes me to the bathroom. He sits me on the toilet and walks outs. I can't help but smile. My mind goes to last night. I shiver. He helps me back to bed and we look for a movie. He wants to watch a romance. I look at him and raise my eyebrow.

"Girls love them." He says. I click on the movie and we cuddle up. Jay turned off all the lights and shut the curtain so it's sort of dark in here. The girl gets the guy bla bla bla. When they kiss I feel awkward. The girl is beautiful and the guy is okay. Hot but not my Jay hot.

"Do you think she's hot?" I ask.

"She's pretty yes." He says.

"Do you think she is hot?" I ask again. He makes me look up at him.

"She's hot. Your beautiful. There's a big difference." He says and kisses me.

"She's got boobs I don't. She's got a ass. I don't." I say and sigh.

"I would rather have someone with a big heart and mind then big boobs and butt." He says.

"Your just saying that." I say.

"No I'm not. Its true." He says. After the movie is over my stomach growls and Jay goes and makes me lunch. I look at my phone and see a few texts from Alex.

Alex- Hey sweetheart. Love ya.

The next message says.

Alex-oops that was for Zoey!

I laugh.

Me- Normal Alex!

I get a text from Jay that I don't think was for me.

Jay-Dude she was asking if I though this girl was hot in a movie! I don't get why she won't see that I love her I can see when we go anywhere she acts like she isn't good for me. She to good for me! what should I do?!

Jay runs into the room and grabs my phone and sees I've already ready the message.

"Aww!" I say and hug him.

"That wasn't for you." He says with his face red from embarrass met. "I was asking Jackson since he has a lot of sisters and a girlfriend." Jay hands me a pb and j and chips. I smile.

"Your so cute." I say and smile. He lays next to me and holds my hand.

"Jordan." He says and holds out his phone. I smile and he looks at me. He turns my head and kisses me. He snaps the picture. I look at it and I'm smiling in the kiss. "My new background." He says and chuckles. I want to lay like we did before my dad walked in that time. "Are you still sore?" He asks.

"Yeah." I say and shiver. He puts his arms around me and kisses my forehead. He starts to sing. I've never heard him sing in my life. It's, It's. He's amazing. I look at him. He stops and blushes. "your amazing!" I say putting my hands on either sides of his face.

"I don't know about amazing." Jay says and rolls his eyes. He turns on another movie and I don't really watch it. I think about the way we lay and how the people in the movie lay. They are touching. Jay just has his arm around me and I have my head on his chest. Our legs ain't even touching. It feels like heaven.

For the rest of the day Jay is doing stuff for me. It showed me how much he cares about me.

He is the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. And he was my best friend.