Chapter 20

Jay P.O.V.

At lunch they start selling candy grams. I buy one for Jordan

Love you ~ Jay

I write on the note. Nolan buys one with me for Lauren.

"You got laid." I say to him and chuckle.

"Shut up." He says.

"You said it to me and I get say it to you." I say walking back to the table. Jordan and Lauren are giggling but when Lauren sees us she slaps Jordan's arm and they stop.

"What were you two ladies talking about?" Nolan says.

"Nothing." Jordan says. Lauren starts laughing when we sit down. "Shut up." She says to her and holds in a laugh. Someone grabs my shoulders and Nolan screams. A fake snake is thrown on him and I look behind me. Clown. I scream and run to the other side of the room. Jordan is on the floor laughing. Nolan is in a ball freaking out and I'm being chased by a clown. Everyone is laughing.

"No no no no!" I yell and go under a table. Jordan gets under the table and pulls me out. Jackson.

"I'm going to-!" I yell at him but Jordan puts a hand over my mouth. I hold onto Jordan for dear life.

"Next time don't take off my clothes." She whispers in my ear. I give her a dirty look. After today we get the next two weeks off. I don't talk to Jordan for the rest of the day till gym when they give out the candy grams.

"Jordan Luck." The guy says and hands her the candy gram. She reads the note and looks at me. I can help but smile at her. Lauren gets five but looks at the one from Nolan. Jordan kisses me when we get to my truck.

"You taste like cherry." I say and laugh.

"It's because of the sucker." she says and puts it back into her mouth. We go home and before I get out she says.

"I'm sorry for scaring you. It was Jackson's and Lauren's idea. Okay and mine"

"It's okay baby." I say. I got to hear her pretty little laugh. We go inside and She takes Coco outside. I run to the bedroom and wrap her gifts. I put them under the tree and already see a big box under there with my name on it. Jordan brings up the mail and I got my paycheck. $234. Now I have around 7,000 in savings. Jordan has around 14,000 but her dad is rich. I've worked for it. Coco lays on my lap and I smile. Jordan cleans the dishes.

"Baby can you dry them for me?" She yells from the kitchen and I do.

"Do you want to have the guys over? Just like we use to before, everything got weird?" She asks.

"Sure." I say. Nolan, Alex, JJ, Jason, Corbin, Lewis, Jackson, Me and Jordan sit on the living room in a circle. Just like in 8th grade.

"Truth or dare?" Alex asks JJ.

"Dare." He says.

"I dare you to.. tell your mom you got a girl pregnant."

"Fine." JJ calls his mom and she freaks out. Everyone starts laughing.

"Truth or dare?" JJ asks me.

"Truth." I say. If I said dare I know what would have happened.

"If you could get laid by any girl other than Jordan who would it be?" He asks me. Everyone looks at me.

"Megan Fox easily." I say.

"Truth or dare." I ask Corbin.

"Dare." He says.

"I dare you to wear one of Jordan's bras." I say. Jordan looks at me. Corbin runs into the bedroom and grabs one. The hot pink one.

"Oh god!" Jordan says and covers her face. He puts it on and everyone starts laughing.

"Truth or dare Jordan." Corbin says. Say truth say truth.

"Dare."

Fuck.

"I dare you to have 7 minutes in Heaven with Jay. Like 8th grade." He says. Jordan looks at me. Everyone follow us to the hallway closet. Jordan and I get in and I feel like I'm in 8th grade again.

"This is how you fell in love with me." She whispers.

"Yeah." I say.

"Lets let that 8th grade boy have his dream." She says and smashes her lips into mine. Her legs wrap around my waist and I hold her up. Jordan in 8th grade imagines flash through my mind. She pulls away.

"Did your heartbreak?" She whispers.

"It got bigger." I say. She puts her head in my chest. She messes my hair up and unbuttons her jeans. Just like 8th grade. The closet door opens and the guys peck inside. Her legs are still around me. She makes it look like she's riding me and bounces up and down. She acts like she just saw them.

"Oops." Jordan says and jumps down. She buttons her jeans back and walks out of the closet.

"Are you going to play or what?" She says sitting back down.

"Can I have 7 minutes in Jordan?" JJ asks me and smirks.

"Hell to the no." I say. "oh you should have seen her as a nurse if you think that was sexy." I say and go back to my princess.