Chapter 14

Jake Miller!!! Why didn't I think of it before! (Above!) Jake is going to be Jay. I have been trying to find the perfect Jay and Jordan and I found them! I will try to find a Nolan next! Love ya!

"Jason!" I hear Lauren yell. Jay grabs my hand and turns around.
"Oh hey Lauren." He says. "We were just going home."
"Why?" She asks. She's drunk. "Come skinny dip with me!" Lauren grabs Jays hand.
"Go find someone else." Jay says.
"Baby you know you want to. I mean we did have sex." Lauren says then looks at me. "A lot." Jay just walk a over to where our clothes are and walks out the front door with his arm around me. He hands me my clothes as we walk down the street.
"Jordan wait!" I hear Alex yell. I turn around and see Zoey and Alex running to us.
"Can we come with you guy? This party sucks." Zoey says.
"Sure." I say and smile. "Jay can you ride with Alex and let me drive your truck?" I ask.
"You won't hurt my baby right?" He asks.
"I promise." I say
"Fine." I kiss his cheek and grab Zoeys hand and we run down the street to Jay's truck.
"What's up ladies?" A group of freshman walk up to us.
"Nothing" I say.
"Coming from a party I see." Another says. The same guy pins me on the hood of another car.
"Want to go to my place?" He says. I kick him in the nuts. He gets off me. I get into the truck and shut the door. Zoey is already in. I turn on the truck and drive down the road. I stop for a second to pull on my shirt.
"Dude!" I say to Zoey.
"What?!" She says.
"I just had a freaking threesome." I say.
"No way!" She yells.
"With Jay and Nolan." I say.
"Not far! Is Nolan any good?" She asks.
"He's okay but nothing like Jay. How about Alex?" I say and raise my eyebrow. She blushes. I see Alex's car at the stop light and drive up next to him.
"Hey boys!" I say to them. Jay looks at me.
"Don't you dare hurt my baby!" He yells at me. I laugh and when the light turns green I hit the gas. The truck flys forward. I slow down so I don't kill us all. I bet Jay is crying right now.
"Answer meh question." I say and laugh.
"He's great." She says. "I still don't know how I am even with him. If he was at my old school he wouldn't be dating me."
"Why do you say that? Alex loves you he has told me he does." I say.
"Everyone at my old school hated me." Zoey says.
"Well everyone loves you here." I say and smile.
"I got the best friend in the world." She says and high fives me. We get to the apartments and I park the truck. Me and Zoey run inside when it starts to rain.
"Ill give you rent tomorrow Tim!" I yell when I get inside.
"Thank you Mrs. Connors." He says.
"Oh and don't tell Jay we are here." I say and we go into the elevator.
"Why?" Zoey asks.
"I mite have bought something after the guys gave us lap dances." I say. When the door opens I run to the room. We get inside and I shut and lock the door.
"Come on." I say and pull her into the bedroom. I show her the costumes.
"Perfect!" She says and claps her hands. I give Zoey one of my push up bras since we are the same size. I'm almost ready when I hear a bang on the door. I toke his keys.
"Let us in!" Jay yells.
"Wait!" Me and Zoey yell back. We laugh and I check in the mirror. I pull out two chairs and move the couch.
"Get your booty out of my face!" Zoey says as I push the couch. I laugh and shake my hips. She almost dies of laughed. I walk over to the door. I unlock it and open it.
"Hey boys." I say lean on the wall.
"Did you order a nurse?" Alex asks Jay.
"No but I'll keep it." Jay says with a smirk. I walk inside and Zoey is bent over. I almost die at Alex's reaction. She looks behind her. School girl costume. Alex walks over to her and puts his hands on her hips. I look at Jay and he's smirking at me.
"So many things I could do." He says.
"Then do them." I say out him in a chair. I move my hips up on him. I start to kiss him.
"Alex." I hear Zoey say. He's unbuttoning her shirt.
"Take the bedroom." I say to them. Alex picks Zoey up and they go the the bedroom shutting the door. Jay's hands wonder around my body. He kisses both my barely there boobs. "Push up bras didn't even work." I say and sigh.
"What do you mean?" He asks.
"I still don't have any boobs." I say.
"So?" He says. Jay picks me up and walks over to the kitchen table. He lays me down on it. I try to sit up. Jay just pushes me back down. He paces the room. He walks over like he is studying me. I hear a scream from Zoey. I giggle.
"Stop trying so hard." He whispers.
"What?" I say.
"It's like you are trying to be the perfect girlfriend." He says. My heartbreaks. "Where's the Jordan I fell in love with?" A tear falls down my cheek. "Old Jordan didn't try this hard. Old Jordan didn't wear this kind of stuff." I get off the table and cover my mouth. Tears spill down my cheeks.
"You want old Jordan back?" I say. I can feel her inside me.
"Yes." He says.
""Old Jordan" doesn't date. Old Jordan just sits in a empty house and does nothing. Old Jordan wasn't in love with her best friend. You know what that means? Lover boy?" I say.
"No." He says.
"We are done. That means you get to live in this stupid apartment by yourself. Is that what you want? Old Jordan is fucking back." I say. Alex and Zoey come out of the bedroom.
"We will just go." Alex says and they run out with their clothes on. I walk into the bedroom and start taking my stuff out of the closet. I take off the stupid costume and throw it on the ground.
"Jordan stop!" Jay yells.
"Which Jordan? Slut Jordan or Guy Jordan?!" I scream.
"You were never a slut!" He says.
"Guy one it is." I say. I grab his shoulders and put him on the wall. My eyes must be fire.
"Don't you dare tell me to stop Connors." I growl. He pushes me off him. I put on shorts and a shirt and grabs the rest of my stuff. I leave my make up, dresses, high heels. Ever girly thing I leave behind. I put everything in my car. I take my key and give it to Jay.
"Jordan wait." He says. I get in my car and shut the door. I start it and I don't cry. I back up and Jay stands in the parking lot behind me. I drive out of the parking lot and see tears fall down Jay's cheeks. He drops to his knees. I don't know where to go. I see my old house key. Back there I guess. I go to my old house and walk inside.
"Welcome home." I say. I lay on the couch and sob. I can't help it. I cry for hours. My phone rings and rings. I turn it off.