Chapter 16

I watch Jay sob outside my window. He walks back down the hall. I take of my oxygen and its a little hard to breath. I put it back on and lay back. Theresa, the nurse bitch, walks in.

"No more medication for the next two hours!" She says and takes off my medication tubes. All that is left is my oxygen tank. She walks out of the room and I stand up. My head is cloudy. I make sure the grown in buttoned up all the way and I grab my tank. I walk out of the room and make sure the hallway in empty. I can walk around I just can't go into the lobby. I walk down the hall the way to the lobby.

"Hey!" I hear a guy say. I turn around and see Garrett. He's a guy my age. He only has one working lung so he needs a tank too. We have became friends. "where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm going to see my crying boyfriend." I say. I fix his oxygen nose tube and take his hand. We walk into the lobby and I see Jay on the floor. Garrett lets go of my hand and I run over to Jay.

"Baby." I say getting on the ground. He looks up and sees me.

"Jordan?" He asks and sits up.

"Yeah." I say. He kisses me. I hug him and smile.

"Lets go get something to eat." I say. I take Garrett's hand and Jay looks at us.

"We are friends get over it." I say. I walk over to Zoey and she hugs me. I get a lot of hugs from the team. Me, Jay, and Garrett walk downstairs for some food.

"How did you guys get out?" Jay asks me and Garrett.

"We snuck out duh!" Garrett says. We eat together and Garrett goes back to his room for meds. Me and Jay stay.

"I'm sorry. I can get scar cream and clean it up." I say.

"It's fine." He says.

"No it's not." I say. "I made you cry." He puts his hand under my gown and rubs my thigh.

"I love you so much." Jay says.

"I love you more." I say and lean over to kiss him. I kiss him lightly then stand up.

"I got to go back." I say. "can you get my stuff from my car and take everything back to the apartment?" I ask.

"Your going to live with me again?" Jay asks.

"Yes." I say and go back to my room. The next 4 hours I sleep. The doctor said I could go home Tuesday. On Monday Jay and the guys go to school and I try the whole day without meds and I make it. Im finally off my oxygen too. I hang out with Garrett all of Monday. I get his number and I say goodbye. I go to my room and see Jay is in there.

"I get to go home tomorrow!" I say and he takes me by my hips and spins me around. I giggle. The cuts are going away and after putting scar cream on it you can only see them a little. I pull the curtain cover the window and lay on the bed. Jay walks over and holds my hand.

"Go home and sleep." I say.

"No I'm fine." He says and pulls a chair next to me.

Jay's P.O.V.

Jordan falls asleep after a few minutes. I stand up and walk around the room. She groans and turns over on her side. I chuckle and go to my truck. I brought a change of clothes for Jordan. I walk back inside and sit them by the sink.

I walk back into the hall away and see I have a missed call from Lauren. I call her back. This is going to be fun.

"Hey Jason." She says.

"Hi." I say.

"I heard what happened to Jordan. Is she dead yet?" Lauren asks. I can see the smirk on her lips.

"Nope." I say with a smile. "She's not going anywhere."

"To bad I could have her seat at your table."

"Why do you hate Jordan so much?" I ask. "She hasn't done anything to you."

"Yes she has! She toke you away from me!" Lauren yells.

"Hell no. She didn't. I tried to date you but all you cared about was sex." I say. "Jordan is the best thing that ever happened to me."

"I'm in love with you Jason." She says.

"No you aren't." I say.

"Yes I am."

"No." I say.

"You must love me too since you always call me back and answer me." She says. I hang up. My blood boils. Why did I even date that Bitch!? I walk back into Jordan's room and she is still sleeping.

I hate Lauren so much. I pace the room then my phone buzzes.

Lauren- So what you doin babe? (;

I groan. Jordan opens her eyes and looks at me.

"Is something wrong?" She asks.

"No, I just um." I say. I can't lie to her. "Im just tired." You little pussy.

"Then come here." She says moving over. I walk over and lay next to her.

"Now tell me what's really wrong." She says. I smile. She really knows me. I show her the text.

"You two are dating now?" She asks.

"What? Hell no!" I say.

"Then why is she..?"

"She is trying to say that I love her and not you." I say.

"Do you?" Jordan says. I kiss her.

"I'm in love with you."

"I'm in love with you too." She whispers. She cuddles in my chest. I wrap my arms around her and we lay there. She stands up and walks over to the bathroom. I watch as her hips move. I smile. She closes the door but after a few seconds she opens it again.

"Can you ask if they have any tampons?" Jordan asks blushing.

"Sure." I say standing up and walk to the nurses station.

"Yes?" one says.

"My girlfriend is having lady trouble and needs a tampon." I say. She giggles and walks off into a room. I lean on the counter and wait. I see a few nurses look at me and they smile. I wave at them and one squeals.

"Here you go." Says the nurse from before and hands me two.

"Thanks." I say and walk off. The three nurses run up to me.

"I think that's really cute your getting that for your girlfriend." One says.

"Um, thank?" I say. I walk away slowly and almost run to Jordan's room. I knock on the bathroom door and she opens it.

"Thank you." She says and kisses me taking one. I close the door and sit the other by her clothes. She walks out and lays back down.

"I got to do some homework so you sleep my angel." I say and kiss her forehead. I sit on the couch by the window and do my History homework. She falls asleep and snores a little. I chuckle.