Chapter 11

When I get to school Jacob tell me to wear a dress. After school I go to the mall and find a white dress. My purple one isn't that good. It goes to my knee. I grab white heels that only have a inch or two of heel. I pay for them and go home. I get ready and till Jay about it.

"No. Your not going on a date with that guy."

"Why not!?" I ask. "We are just friends."

"You better not have sex with him or even kiss him. And if try's to tell me so I can kill him." Jay says. There's a knock on the door.

"There's the motherfucker now!" Jay says and walks over to the door.

"Jay stop!" I yell at him. He opens the door and Jacob is standing there with a red rose.

"You look nice Jordan." He says.

"Thanks." I say.

"Don't you dare even think about kissing her tonight!" Jay say to Jacob.

"I won't." He says. I grab my phone and reach for some money.

"No! I got it." He says.

"Um thanks." I say. Jay looks at Jacob the whole time.

"Nice place." He says.

"Thank you." I say.

"Yeah thanks, College dork." Jay mumbles. I know Jacob heard it cuz he gives a small sigh.

"Shut up Jay." I say to him.

"Sorry." He says and kisses me. I walk out the door with Jacob and he hands me the rose.

"Thank you." I say and smile. I sniff it and it smells really nice. "Where are we going tonight?" I ask.

"It's a surprise." He says. I hope it's nothing too fancy. The thing is I'm in a dress and he's just in jeans and a t-shirt.

"Why did you tell me to dress nice but you didn't?" I ask once we are outside.

"I've never seen you in a dress before." He says. "Or any girl." He mumble the last part. We get to his car which isn't the most.. fanciest car I've seen, I'll put it that way. "I know. It's shit." Jacob says.

"It's fine." I say. He opens the door for me and I smile. I get in and he shuts the door. Jacob gets in and try's to start the car with shaking hands. I put my hand on his and he looks at me.

"Stop being so nervous." I say. He takes a deep breath and starts the car. We drive for awhile and my phone rings every minute from Jay. He needs to calm down gosh. Jason gets to a park. The same park me and Jay almost had sex at. I smile at the thought. I step out and Jacob gets a basket.

"Yay!" I say and smile. Nothing fancy good. We walk over to a blanket which has candles all around it. Shit oh shit. I sit down and We eat.

"So. How's life." I say and laugh.

"It's okay I guess." He says biting into a chip.

"I'm sorry about what Jay said." I say.

"It's fine." He says.

"What are are you in college for?" I ask.

"I want to be a teacher." Jacob says. He pulls out a bottle of Wine.

"I can't drink." I say.

"Oh right." He says. "Then ill drink and you'll have to drive." Jacob grins at me and pours some in a cup.

"Pour me some." I give in. He does and hands it to me. I take a drink. Wow. After a few glasses I'm wobbly. "your so cute!" I squeal out.

"Not really." Jacob says.

"Oh yes you are." I slur. I get drunk fast. I climb onto his lap. "So sexy." I move my hand down his chest.

"Your the sexy one." Jacob says.

"Show me how sexy I am." I tease. Jacob kisses me. I kiss back and we fall back into the grass. I move my hips.

"This dress needs to go." He says. I break the kiss and pull it off. I look into his eyes. Blue not My baby's hazel ones. Those lips. Gross. I jump off him.

"What are you doing baby?" He says and grabs my dress.

"Let go!" I cry out. My knees wobble and I fall. "Jay!" I say crying. My worst nightmare. He's not here. Not here to save me. I go into a sob. I should have listened. Jacob starts to take off my dress. I feel his hands take off my underwear.

"Jay please!" I scream. Pain. I cry. No! No! This isn't what I wanted.

"Jordan!" I hear someone scream. I see red and blue lights.

"I am going to kill you!" The same person screams. Hazel eyes with tears look at me.