ANNOUNCEMENT

Greetings, my dudes. It's me, again, yes I'm alive. And I have some news for you.

Fans of Under The Same Moon As Mathias, it is the first book going down for editing. Sad, but happy at the same time. So I will be unpublishing the entire book and it's side story (The Sunny Side of Seth), Wednesday MAY 22ND at approximately 4:30pm, Central time. I will be reuploading those chapters as they are edited, starting with the main story first.

ALL EDITED CHAPTERS/BOOKS WILL BE RELOADED INTO THE EXISTING BOOK

Congratulations, Oh, Baby! lovers; it has been moved from its last spot on my list to second due to it's popularity. So after I finish with UTSMAM, I will start editing Oh, Baby!, and planning out the sequel, which was taken down. I took it down because I didn't plan it out the way I did Oh Baby and I didnt like where it was going.

After that, I will be editing The Morning After and She, The Devil.

EDITING SCHEDULE:

Under The Same Moon As Mathias
The Sunny Side of Seth
Oh, Baby!
The Morning After
She, The Devil

WRITING SCHEDULE, happening during and after editing is finished:

The King's Game
Me In Exchange For You
Oh, Bella!
Bad Moon Rising
The Hunter and The Beast
He, The Devil
The Dating Games

Please be sure to follow me(if you don't already) for updates on the editing process and when the books will be back up. I will try my hardest to keep communication open and I am always open to suggestions about any of these stories. But be patient with me, I recently started working and as some of you may know, I made my schools drill team.

Happy reading :)