Author's Note

Author's Note

Please note that this book is slowly being edited and polished off. I am in the process of correcting it, and removing all A/Ns, but its a slow process.

This will be the only Author's note through the whole book, with a couple of exception listed below. I ask you to please read it carefully.

This is a completed story, and is the first in its series. I am in the process of writing book two.

I love this story, it came to me one night, and it really was never supposed to turn into the tale that it has, but here it is now. This is a paranormal romance, and it does contain mature subjects, language and situations. If you are easily offended please skip those parts or reconsider reading this story.

I adore hearing from everyone who read this, so please if you feel compelled, leave me a comment at the end each chapter or at the end of the book, although leaving frequent comments/reviews does help my rating and to get more reads.

This story has several videos to accompany it, the link to my YouTube channel will be below, and each video has a specific order (which is listed on YouTube). So please do not hesitate to go check those out.

Please note that some of the videos do contain spoilers.

These videos were made while I wrote this story so I will post in an author's note when I "posted" a certain video (although they can all be viewed now).

I also sometimes use music in my writing and I will post at the beginning which songs and when to play them if the mood strikes you.

With all that, please do enjoy my story!

Final note: All these characters are fictional and are as I imagine them. Even thought Ghost Adventures is a real show with real people. I do not claim to own or know the people from Ghost Adventures. This is a fictional tale, but it is mine. :)

Paintedwings