5. Spell

Author's pov:

Shun and the guys sat at the canteen for a small discussion.

"Spill! Spill everything you know!" Everyone demand expects Jungkook because he was still in a shock.

"Okay...fine! I'll start from the beginning. ..." Shun takes a deep breath before saying.

"You see, Y/n has a phobia and it's kinda hilarious to you but she almost died because of it. About her past, y/n is the daughter of the Northside of Busan. Also, the pack is known as 'The Blue Crystal'. Me and y/n grew up together and I have seen our alpha I mean y/n father and he is mean and strict. He never let's y/n go alone anywhere and especially with guys because he can't trust them. He believes that all guys are just want to mark her and be mate with her for her father's position as the leader of the pack." Shun stops and looks at everyone.

"So...how come she forgot about her past?" Taehyung asks.

"Well she didn't forget actually..it's just ....one day while wandering in the woods she met him." Shun looks at Jungkook.

Everyone turns to him and stare at him for any reaction.

"That's true I met her in the woods..." Jungkook spoke.

"You accidentally crossed the broader and came to the north side. Then you met y/n and gotten close to her. I also followed her sometimes to found out that she comes to meet you. But her father found out somehow and locked her in." Shun continues but stops by Jungkook.

"That's why she didn't come after that day...." Jungkook says and everyone looks very confused.

"Wait you two known each from the very beginning?!!"Jimin yells out in disbelief.

"Well yeah actually..but hey! We are all good friends!" Shun covers up.

"Continue. ." Yoongi says and sips his drink.

"Okay..so her father didn't allow anyone else. But I was allowed to meet her because I was her only friend and her father believed me. He only allowed girls to visit her. Because he doesn't believe the alphas. But somehow she escaped and came to meet him. He gave her something which she doesn't know about it." Shun looks up and Jungkook nods.

"Yeah...I gave her a ribbon with a small pendant attached to it." He pulls out the pendant which he had with him.

"After that...her father gets to know about it too and her father knew magic. So, he put a spell on her and kept all her memory and wolf locked up. The spell is that until she's mated with her true mate she won't be remember anything about being a werewolf and all other things. So that's why she couldn't remember Jungkook because Jungkook said something which is  related to her past and her wolf." Shun finishes her small speech. Everyone stares at her like they were hearing a fairytale.

"That's why she couldn't recognize me....." Jungkook says in disbelief.

"What about the time of her heats come? That time she at least suspects something. .." Namjoon points out.

"Well, her father's know some witchcraft as I said so he made some medicines which kept her heat on control and gives her less pain. But sometimes she feels it but she shrugged it off because she thinks it's just a health thing. So she never felt the true pain of a heat. " She finishes and everyone nods.

"That's so fucked up!!" Yoongi says and throws his hands in the air.

"So...her memories will only be back if I mate with her?!" Jungkook says out loud. Everyone looks at him.

"Is she your mate!!" Namjoon asks. Jungkook nod and stare down.

"Whoa...Jungkook found his mate!!" Jimin chirps and everyone glares.

"Oops...Sorry. ." Jimin sat down and Shun groans.

"I'm also pissed with you guys too!" She yells out. Everyone turns to her again.

"Why?" Hoseok asks out of curiosity.

"WHY THE HELL DID YA GUYS TOLD YOUR WOLF'S NAME TO HER!!" She yells at them.

"I didn't." Jin sneers as he rolls his eyes.

"Me neither!" Namjoon joins.

"Even I didn't say it!!" Jimin exclaims as well.

"No you guys didn't I get it but those three!!" Shun points at Hoseok, Taehyung, and Yoongi.

"Hehe..mistake~~," Taehyung says playfully and make a run before Shun gets him.

"Anyway, we have to be more careful about her now. Because the other alphas can smell her and it will be strong for them." Shun ends her little meeting with that. She gets up and went to the nursing room with Jin.

"That will be a problem. If the other alphas smell her like what happened today then it will dangerous for her to be her. Because 85% of people are alphas here." Namjoon explains as he researched the population of the uni.

"Someone has to stay with her and keep an eye for the alphas for her," Yoongi spoke.

"I will do that," Jungkook spoke.

"You will make it worse! Because whenever you will smell her you and your wolf want to bite her and mate with her which is I guess early for her now." Namjoon explains and everyone nods except Jungkook.

"But what can we do now...isn't there some way around?" Jungkook asks hopelessly.

"Well, there's a way which our alpha use on our luna. .." Hoseok spoke and everyone turns to him.

"What is it?!!" Jungkook asks desperately.

"Uh... it's just the transfer of his scent all over luna so that no other alpha comes closer to her. Mostly powerful alphas. Because our nation is mostly filled with betas and alphas." Hoseok explains and Jungkook sighs.

"How can an alpha transfer his scent to anyone!?" Yoongi asks while getting on to the topic. The Yoon-Seok couple starts to bicker about it.

"Jungkook, ya just can stay with her while being staying not with her," Taehyung spoke and Jungkook made a face which means he didn't get a single word what he said.

"What?" Jungkook asks in confusion.

"I mean you can secretly follow her and keep an eye on her than openly protecting her," Taehyung explains and moves his hands around.

"Hyung! That's a great idea!!" Jungkook says as his eyes sparkle.

Taehyung proudly exhaled and Namjoon sighs at that act.

                  _______________
Ugly chapter or it is just bad writing idk. Still hoping for the best.😔😔