10. Leader on duty

'We got a problem here.  I hope you know her..'

Third pov:
As soon as Namjoon hears what the other person has to say, he got surprised. He quickly asked the address and full information about what happened.

"Okay, yes. I understand. We will send a group to get her. No please don't tell her anything. Okay, thank you. " Namjoon ends the call and quickly ran to the bedroom.

He almost woke Jin up while searching for something.

"What's wrong ...what happened.." Jin slowly gets up and rubbing his eyes.

"I'm sorry for waking you up like this but I can't find those files..." He replies and starts to search again.

Jin gets up and heads to the drawer and pulls out some old files.

"Here. And did you find out Where she is?" Jin asks while standing a little far from Namjoon, arms crossed.

"I did," Namjoon replies and went out of the room.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Jimin-ah! Jimin?!!" Hoseok calls out for Jimin but his nowhere to be found.

"Weird. Where's he? Hyung!" He calls Yoongi who was laying on the couch.

"What?" Yoongi groans but still turns to see his sunshine.

"Have you seen Jimin? " Hoseok asks and Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"What will I get if I tell you?" Yoongi demand made Hoseok face go red.

"Uh...anything..." Hoseok replies as slowly as he could which made Yoongi chuckle.

"He's upstairs. Come back soon you have a task to do." Yoongi replies and turned back to sleep.

¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

"Jimin-ah! !!" Hoseok yells out when he walked upstairs.

"Geez this stairs really make me tired! Jimin-ah!!!!" He calls out again but soon someone grabs his mouth and pulls him to a corner.

"Hyung! Can you be a little quiet!" Jimin whispers as he let go of Hoseok and sighs.

"Why! I have been calling you for hours! Why are you here? !!" Hoseok whisper-yells but Jimin put his index finger on his lips and gestures Hoseok to be quiet.

"I'm here because Jungkook is going nuts!" Jimin replies and peeks out, but no one was there.

"Going nuts! Of course, he would go nuts! His freaking mate is missing, ya genius!" Hoseok yells but Jimin covers his mouth again.

"Hyung! Shussshh!!" Jimin whispers but someone coughs from their behind.

"Guys, I think you know this we can hear you even your not yelling in a corner." Jimin carefully peeks out to find Taehyung standing there with his arms crossed.

"Yah! Don't tell me what I know and I don't know!"Jimin whispers even he knows his being exposed.

"Jimin, can you let go of Hoseok-Hyung. If Yoongi-Hyung sees this his gonna flip!" Taehyung says as he points out where Hoseok almost got ready to bite Jimin's hand.

While being in their own world, a loud growl was heard and they snapped their head towards that direction.

"Jungkook!" They yells and ran towards the room but the room was empty and the window was open. Taehyung ran to the window and didn't found anything.